4.

You woke up the same time as Sae byeok did . You took your phone out of your bag and checked it . You had 20 missed calls from Sang woo  . You wanted  to call him back so bad but Sae byeok took your phone out of your hands .
" No . He has to learn his lesson. Come on get up and get dressed.  We're gonna have a girl's  day so you get your mind cleared up a bit. "
" I love you bestie "
" me too . Now let's go !"

First you went to have breakfast outside and you immediately remembered the previous  day were you and Sang woo  had breakfast at the same place that you girl's went.

" I something wrong? "
" Well.. it's just that me and Sang woo had breakfast here yesterday.."
" Ok let's go to another place "
"Okay"

After you ate you went to the arcade . You tried  to call Sang woo  many times but Sae byeok stopped you .

" okay hand over your phone "
"Why?"
" so you don't try to call him again "

You handed your phone to Sae byeok amd she kept it the whole time .
Well Sang woo  was having a really hard time since you weren't picking up the phone so he finally  went to search you .
Amd once you came out from the arcade with Sae byeok you bumped into him .

" Y/N ! I finally found  you ! Let me talk to you plz!"

You were about to speak but Sae byeok cut you off.
" were sorry but we have somewhere to be right now. Let's go y/n "
"But-"
" no buts let's go "
You left with Sae byeok  and looked back at Sang woo  . He looked really sad . You wanted to go and hug him but you know you couldn't.  But Sang woo wouldn't give up that easily.

Night came . Sae byeok was already asleep  but you just couldn't.  You felt bad for leaving Sang woo back there without  saying anything.  You suddenly  got a text on your phone . It was from Sang woo  .

" Come outside "

You couldn't ignore him now so you quietly left the house without waking up Sae byeok.