3.

You went home change to your pj's  and waited for your husband to come back home . Unfortunately  he didn't come home early... he came back late as always...

When he got home you were angry.  It's the first time  the you have felt so angry at him .

"Where were you?"
" at work."
" work?! Really Sang woo? That's all you have to say ? "
" I'm sor-"
"No! I don't need your excuses  . Just fucking tell me where are you going all those days and why are you coming home so late sweaty and drunk ?!"
" I can't talk to you when you're like that ."
" Oh really ? Really Sang woo? You know what ?! Why don't you stay here and feel how I've been feeling all those days without you ?! I'm staying at Sae Byeok's . "

You rushed to the bedroom and started packing your things .
" sweetie please stop! Why are you doing this ?!"
" you wanna know why I'm doing this?! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD CHO SANG WOO.  I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU . IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR ?!"

" sweetie please relax . Just listen to me !"
" No ! I'm leaving.  I'll come back when you've realized your mistake ."

You left the house in tears and went to Sae byeok's .
When you've arrived you knocked  at the door and Sae byeok opened up. 
" Hey.  What's wrong ?"
"It's a long story . Can I come in ? "
" of course "
" thanks "
You went in and Sae byeok lead you to her bedroom.  You both sat down on the bed and you immediately broke down in tears . After you calmed yourself down  you were ready to explain to Sae byeok what happened.

" tell me now . What happened? Will I have to kill someone?"
" no jeez chill "
"Sorry "
"I fought  with Sang woo "
" you finally got angry at him ? Unbelievable".

" Well this past few days he has been come home after midnight and he was all drunk and sweaty.  He told me he was gonna fix it but he didn't.  I was always there by his side but I couldn't take it anymore. He just doesn't understand that he means the world to me ."
" Hey don't worry it'll come around . And soon you'll be cuddling in the bed with him again ."
" I hope so . Also can I ask you something?"
" Sure anything."
" I mean , if it's not too much trouble.  Maybe I could stay here ?"
"Sure no problem at all . "
" I know I can always rely on you "
" that's what best are for right ?"
"Yeah "
"Okay go to sleep  now,  shall we? "
"Goodnight "
" Goodnight "