Part One: Introduction

-'♡'-

MILA'S P.O.V.

*Ring* The loud ass sound of my teachers timer rang telling all of us that time was up for our test.

"Alright students, pencils down! Please turn your papers upside down and pass them to the front of each row so I can collect them Please! Then sit silently as I grade your papers, you may do any extra work you have for this class or any of your other classes." I did as he instructed and passed my papers and the students who passed theirs to me to the person infront of me.

Since I don't have any extra work I put my head down and sat there quietly until I felt someone tap my back.

I turned around towards Georgina and I saw she had a note in her hand, Great. She gave me a smirk and I shook my head no while I grabbed the note. I turned around and quietly opened the piece of paper.

"Hey there Princesa, I see you don't have any extra work today, that's great... i hope yk that i totally beat your score today."

I shook my head holding in a smile, does this kid really think he beat me? I grabbed my pencil and started writing.

"Number one, don't call me Princesa as I have a boyfriend. And number two, don't get your hopes up cause i always beat you or we get the same score."

I handed the note to Georgina so she can hand it back. After a few minutes she tapped my back again and I grabbed the note.

"Okay so Number 1, idc if u have a bf, so srry if he has a problem i'll js beat his ass. Number 2, how abt that one time in 6th grade when u totally failed that test? I remember trying to hold in my laughter when u were crying.

This bitch. I told him to forget about that day.

"Okay so we were dealing with fractions and decimals! I used to suck doing those types of math problems, also that was in the past not now, AND I TOLD U TOO FORGET ABOUT IT!"

I passed the note back to Georgina and got it back after a few minutes.

"Of course i didnt forget, i dont forget anything about you princesa, also why don't you admit i'm just better? It's the truth."

"Stop calling me princesa "Pablito" also i don't think joao and jude agree with you." I wrote down.

I passed the note back and got it again.

"I actually like the nickname Pablito if it's coming from you, also leave jude and joao out of this, they think i'm slow like they think i'm academically smart but then stupid."

"Okay then angry bird, also ur js fully stupid, even pedri agreed."

I gave it to Georgina and got it back.

"stfu don't call me angry bird, also pedri is stupider."

I picked up my pencil and started writing when my teacher started talking.

"Alright students please come forward and pick up your test when the bell rings which is now." *Ring* I fucking hate how loud the bell is but whatever. I grabbed my bag and head towards the teachers desk, grabbed my paper and head out the door.