3. Tutoring?!

-'♡'-

Mila's P.O.V.

"Hi Milo!" I said coming towards him. Right now we are in the cafeteria waiting for them to let us in. I said hi to everyone else sitting next to him and sat down next to him.

"Your father called me yesterday..." He said whispering in my ear. "He said that you didn't come home like he told you to. Where were you and why didn't you go home?" I think for a second. I can't tell him I was at Gavi's and Pedri's dorm as he might go crazy. I'll just lie to him.

"I was at Beatriz's house, and I didn't go back home because I fell asleep in the car."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright then." He said and then carried on with his conversation with his friends.

-

After listening to Milo and his friends conversation I got a message on my phone.

Jude my dude💂‍♀️:

get ur ass over here
u look bored asf😭

Me:
is beatriz there?

Jude my dude💂‍♀️:
yes now hurry up

-
"Go with you're friends." Milo said. I looked up from my phone and gave him a confused look. He nodded so I got up, gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Good morning guys!" I said while sitting down at the table.

"Shut the fuck up." Said Gavi.

"Damn, the angry bird is real mad." I said. Diego and Kevin started giggling while Gavi gave a stare.

"Cállate."

"No."

"That's why your still with you ugly ass boyfriend, all he does is-"

"Gavi?" Said Beatriz.

"What?"

"Look at your phone." So he did.

"Fuck you." Said Gavi.

"I love you too!" Bea said with sarcasm.

"I wanna see." Said Kevin leaning over trying to see Beatriz's phone.

"No! Go do something with Diego or what-"

Beatriz got interrupted by some giggling. "Hi guys.."
"..Hi Gavi."

Everyone greeted her while she whispered something in Gavi's ear. He looks confused but still nods, she then stops and turns towards us.

"Have a nice day guys!" She looked at us and she saw everyone say thank you, and then her eyes landed on me. I didn't say anything or nod, just stared back at her while she gave me an ugly ass stare.

"Anyways bye guys! And i'll see you later." She said the last part directly to Gavi. When she left everyone dropped their smile and turned towards Gavi.