1. One of my many escapes

-'♡'-

MILA'S P.O.V.

"Where the fuck is Gavi at?" Asked Beatriz.

"I don't know, lemma ask Pedri." We were in the locker room trying to wish Gavi and Pedri good luck but Gavi was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Pedro." I said while giving him a hug.

"Hi Mila, what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to wish you, Gavi and the rest of the team good luck but we can't find him. Do you know where he's at?"

"No I actually don't, I can tell him that you said goodluck though."

"Thank you Pedro, you got this."

"Thanks, see you out there!"

"Bye Pedro." And then Beatriz and me left and sat down at the bleachers. We sat in the second row with Milo, Neymar, Messi, and Antonela.

"Hi guys." We said. They all said hi and kept on talking with eachother.

"Hi Mila." Said Milo.

"Hi Milo." I said sitting on the bleachers below his. I looked over to where all the madrid fans were. There was a lot, like always but there's more of us barça fans. I looked over and saw Georgina. I waved at her and she waved back and then I saw Ronaldo. He and Messi were death staring each other.

"Messi what's the point?" I asked him laughing.

"That he really thinks Madrid is gonna win."

"Y'all are so immature."

"Mila you know damn well you can't be talking, you and Gavi still fight all the time." Ney spoke up.

"Shut up Neymar, that's why you get injured all the time." His jaw dropped.

"Mila!" Said Beatriz trying to hold in her laugh.

"Sorry Neyy."

"Seu idiota." ("You idiot.") He said. I have no clue what the fuck he said.

"Ney! Não diga isso sobre ela!" ("Ney! Don't say that about her!") Said Beatriz. I really need to learn Portuguese.

"Meh, tanto faz." ("Meh, whatever.") She then sighed.

"What the fuck are y'all saying?" I asked. I think everyone else was also wondering the same thing.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Said Beatriz.

"But I wan-" Neymar then cut me off.

"Look! There starting!" He yelled. I didn't even realized they finished warming up. Kickoff started and not much happened in the first few minutes. Just them passing the ball.

-

36 minutes in and its currently 1-1 a goal from Balde and one from Vini Jr. They both scored and amazing goal.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" I asked Milo.

"I don't know, I know the score is gonna be very close though."