5. Carnations

-''-

1 YEAR LATER:

Dear Mila,

Hey there princesa, como estas? I hope you and Oliver are doing well. I'm doing alright, just always thinking about you and missing you. Pedri recommended me writing a letter "to you" to help but it doesn't feel the same. But it's better than talking to myself and if I ever see you again, I can give you all the letters I wrote.

I miss you. I miss talking to you every day, seeing you after school even on the days I wasn't supposed to tutor you. I miss hanging out with you and taking to you to all the places you wished you went to when you were younger. I miss us doing whatever we wanted and going to wherever we wanted to go to. I miss the sound of your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your lips, just you in general. I just miss you so much. I remember how every time we did or went to somewhere risky, I was always afraid and hesitated going, knowing we could've gotten in trouble, but If I knew you would leave me, I would've taken you to any place you ever wanted to go to.

Remember how we planned on going to Greece at the end of the school year and spend the whole rest of the summer there? We were gonna go there and just go wherever the wind took us. I really hope you don't forget about it in the future, because when I see you again, I am taking us straight to there if it's the summer, and if it's not, we can go to Canada. And then after that, we can go straight to New York and visit times square and the statue of liberty. You know, I also miss making planes of escaping Spain and going wherever we wanted to. But now you're gone.

I always wonder where you went to. If you're at some place safe, if you have a job, if you're with family. I really hope you're doing well and that you're happy, that's the only thing I have ever wanted for you. I honestly wished you atleast went to graduation. I would be able to see you and give you a proper goodbye. I would've seen you up on the stage, hearing you say your valedictorian speech. Speaking of valedictorian speech, I dedicated it for you. I only ever thought of you during my speech. I even cried on stage. If I ever told my younger self that, he wouldn't believe me. He also wouldn't believe that I dedicated my speech for you or that we were even friends! He would've thought I was crazy and I was mistaking you for another girl. But honestly, I would love to at least speak to you once more.

I always think about the last time we hung out. Hopefully you remember. I do. I remember even single little detail. When I got to my dorm that night, I was the happiest I could ever be. Pedri honestly thought I was on something. But I honestly never thought I would feel that way, especially for you. But I guess things can change. But sometimes it's a bad change.

The group hasn't hung out with each other since you left. It feels empty without you, without your presence. You always knew how to lighten up the mood and your jokes were always funny, even though I would never say that to the group. We haven't texted in our group chat either. It feels different knowing there won't be anyone texting along with João the lyrics to a song, or you and Jude fighting and him hating on me. There's no one to give the Chisme to Kevin and Diego. Speaking of them, they both made the national team. I've seen some pictures and they still are friends, i'm glad they are.

Beatriz misses you a lot. We all do. I can't believe the time I finally get close to you like how I wished would happen when we were little, we get pulled apart. But hopefully we find our way back to each other. I will always be looking for you. It's my goal to atleast speak to you once more and figure out why you left, where you left to, where you were and if we can ever continue our story.

I always think about the grief you must be feeling. I know I wouldn't understand how it feels since it has never happened to me, but I bet it's awful. I feel very bad for Oliver, it just brings me so much sadness knowing that the both of could be struggling and I can't help you guys out. I can't be there for you guys. If I could take away all of your pain, your sorrow, your sadness, your fears, your worries and pass them onto my self, I would do it in a heartbeat. As long as I would be able to see that beautiful smile of yours and hear the genuine laughter of happiness of yours. Even if I only get to see it once more, I would take all of the awful emotions your feeling and give them to myself in a heartbeat.

My english has been getting a little worse. I need to work on it more. I guess it's just weird not speaking in english at school anymore, now that we have graduated but I still need to work on it.

I need to visit your mother soon, I've been bringing her flowers every week to make sure she always has a memory of you, as I always bring her your favorite flowers, carnations. I remember that one time we went to that one flower shop and I remember the way you looked at them. Your eyes never left them and your love for carnations reminds me of the love I have for you.

I'll always be waiting for you princesa.

Yours forever,

Gavi.

SAMMI .

hola guyss🤗

sorry for like disappearing for 3 months after saying i was gonna update soon...

this is js a little smth so y'all can read bcs wattpad is dry ASF now and um bcs i don't have that much stuff in my drafts for either both of my books😋🙏🏽

pero um how have u guys been?