𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟏𝟏

DESTINY MARIE BAILEY

ATLANTA, GEORGIA NOVEMBER 13,20237:30 AM

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
NOVEMBER 13,2023
7:30 AM

Destiny giggled as her dad left multiple kisses all over her face. Every morning he'd do that before she left for school,it was one of his many ways of affection towards her. "Okay dad that's enough, I love you." Destiny spoke as he left one more kiss on her forehead before she walked out of the door.

"I sent you some money too, Dessy." He spoke as he watched her nod her head at him before she fully got into the car.

Destiny sat her books down in the passenger seat, connecting her phone to the radio. She hated the regular radio in the mornings, she felt like they talked entirely too much. She needed music to wake her up for school, not nobody on the radio station talking about shit she didn't give a fuck about.

She turned on Droppin Jewels by Young thug, one of her all time favorite songs at the moment. She turned the radio up before she sat her phone in the cup holder, pulling the gear shift down to R to pull out of the driveway. Once she finished backing out she put the car in drive, pulling off from her house. Now she was on her way to school, surprisingly she was early today.

On the way to school her mind drifted off to Von, wondering why he hadn't called her in the last two day's. She honestly felt like she was being clingy now, only because the first day she was in her feelings about it. But of course Destiny called Kamari to come give her head, thinking that it would take her mind off of it and it didn't.

She wondered why she was falling for him so quick, they've only really hung out three times. And here she was, attached to his hip damn there.

She felt like he was her escape, especially because he was there for her at a very vulnerable time in her life. Like when they were on the phone, she'd forget all about the shit she had going on behind closed doors.

She could say in the little amount of time they've known each other, Von had became her safe space. She felt like she could tell him any and everything, well not everything but most things. That's why she found herself tripping out when he didn't call or when he was ignoring her.

--