𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟏𝟓

DESTINY MARIE BAILEY

ATLANTA,GEORGIA DECEMBER 9,20234:30 PM

ATLANTA,GEORGIA
DECEMBER 9,2023
4:30 PM

Destiny sat in the passenger seat of India's car, huffing and puffing. Only because India said they were going to Durk's house and lord knows-they were gonna be there all damn day. And that's not how she planned on spending the rest of her Friday with her best friend. Even tho they didn't have anything particular planned out for the start of their weekend together.

"Bitch you huff one more time, I promise we not gone be here for that long. When you ready to go we can leave, deal?" India glanced over at her best friend, who playfully rolled her eyes. "I'll make sure to trick on you extra good today, baby what you want?"

"Oh so you tricking? If that's the case take me to Benihana right now, I need some shrimp fried rice and sushi. I'm hungry as fuck right now, I can use a good meal."

"Ight, imma make Durk take us since we almost at his house. So I can trick on my fine ass best friend." India spoke, running her fingers underneath Destiny chin. Causing Destiny to start laughing, she loved India so much, that was really her other half of her heart.

"Who all at Durk house? Cus you know I don't fuck wit what's his name and if I see him today Ima be so annoyed." Lord knows Destiny wanted to see him, but she couldn't show that. She wasn't about to let the male get off that easily, she had to either get her get back or make him beg. She loved when niggas begged her, make her feel excited on the inside.

"He told me it was Booka, Muwop and one of his other friend you never met, his name Jason. Now if Von there, Durk a dirty ass dog and ima whoop his ass."

"Fuck you whooping his ass, I will beat his ass myself cus Durk know Ian fucking wit ole boy right now." She thought about because Durk could be tryna get them on good terms again. But deep inside Destiny wanted to see him, not talk to him though. That was a bit far.

"Yea I know that's right, stand on big business Dessy. Even tho I could never stand on business, I be at my nigga house the next day after he piss me off."

"Yea cus yo damn knees broke as fuck hoe. I'll never forget when you and Durk got into y'all first argument you called me crying. Den the next day you was at his damn house getting dicked down, you so weak India." India flicked her off, but it was definitely true.

"Let's not act like you ain't weak too bitch, you know you wanna talk to Von so bad. Be under him allat, I know you bitch." Destiny immediately started laughing because honestly it was true, standing on business was literally burning a fucking hole through her.