𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟏𝟒

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

CHICAGO,ILLINOIS NOVEMBER 23, 202310:30PM

CHICAGO,ILLINOIS
NOVEMBER 23, 2023
10:30PM

"Hold on Durk, this her coming through the door now gang." The male rushed his friend off of the phone once he seen Miracle walking through the door of their home.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" She questioned as she began to remove her outside clothing and shoes. Sitting her purse and other belongings on the loveseat beside the front door in their living room.

"Good, come here I wanna talk to you about some." He pulled her into his lap, thinking on how he was gonna start this conversation.

"Ion wanna do this shit nomo." He simply spoke, watching her whole demeanor change in the snap of a finger. The expression on her face became very unreadable.

"Y-you breaking up with me?" She questioned, her eyes now becoming heavy with tears once she stood up from his lap. "Did I do something, Von why are you breaking up me?

"You ain't do shit Miracle, I just don't wanna do this toxic shit wit you nomo. You ain't happy, Ian happy so it ain't no point in this shit." Von looked away from her face as he watch the tears start to slowly come down her cheeks. He couldn't see her cry.

"Is this because you talking to that Destiny girl? I know who she is Dayvon and I know that's not just your friend. What does she have that I don't ? Clearly she's better than me if you breaking up with me for her."

"This ain't about Destiny, Miracle. I been over the relationship before I met Destiny, we both been doing our dirt. And I know because I went through yo phone, you be talking to niggas and shit. So don't sit here and act like you so fucking innocent Miracle, cus you not." That was part of the reason why he decided today is the day, he went through her phone earlier before she left for work. He didn't even care cus he'd been doing him for a while.

"Them niggas ain't mean shit to me Von, you the one I wanted to be wit forever. We was supposed to get married have kids and be together until death did us apart, you promised me that Von. Now you sitting here in my face basically wanting to break up with me for some young ass bitch in Atlanta. She must be dumb and believe everything you tell her huh? That's why you wanna be with her?" The smaller rambled on, tears steadily coming out of her eyes as she went on about the situation. She was very confused on what was happening right now, very much lost.

And Von on the other hand just wanted the shit to be over with, he couldn't take another second of seeing her crying. It literally broke his heart to see a girl he once loved cry.

"Look Miracle, if I hurt you I really ain't mean for th-YES YOU DID VON YOU ALWAYS HURT ME. NO MATTER WHAT, YOU ALWAYS HURT ME AND TRY TO FLIP THE SHIT ON ME. YOU WANNA BE DONE WITH ME-BE DONE THEN." She spazzed out before she grabbed all of her belongings she had just came through the door with. Before she walked out of the door she wiped her tears, looking him dead in his eyes.