𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟏𝟐

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

ATLANTA, GEORGIA NOVEMBER 14,20234:40PM

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
NOVEMBER 14,2023
4:40PM

The male laid across the couch, flicking his thumb against the lighter, lighting his backwood that was in between his thick lips. Inhaling and exhaling as he listened to the music that played on the tv, letting his thoughts run freely.

When Destiny left this morning, he hadn't been doing shit but thinking about her. Along with texting her phone, apologizing to her. But after a couple text he sent, he was blocked. He then moved onto instagram to text her, but it was too late he was blocked on both of her accounts.

In this case he was really lost on what to do, he didn't even know how to explain the fact that he had a girlfriend but so badly wanted Destiny. She obviously wouldn't understand, shit he barely understood himself.

The male looked towards the door, watching Durk come through. Ending a current call that he was on as he came through the door of his home, looking over at Von who eyes were glued on the tv.

"Twin, wassup?" Durk spoke as he came and sat in the chair beside the couch that Von was sitting on. Von shook his head as he exhaled a harsh sigh, putting his blunt out in the ashtray. Figuring he'd just tell his best friend how his day started, since they hadn't seen each other or talked.

"Dess found out about Miracle this morning, that's wassup wit me. A nigga fucked up bout Dess, she den blocked me on all platforms."

"Nigga how, what the fuck?"

"I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine, Miracle was calling me while I was in the bathroom and Destiny seen it. Moral of the story I lost my lil whoop whoop, I miss her gang and it ain't been that long." Von rambled on, causing Durk to burst out in laughter. In this case Durk didn't know what to say he was just laughing at his dramatics.

"My bad, gang. But I told yo ass you wasn't gone be able to handle two girls, need to get rid of Miracle if you want Dess." Durk pointed, sometimes Von could be hardheaded and Durk most definitely had to play the big brother roll. Most times Von listened, sometimes he just didn't give a fuck.

"Man Ian tryna hear that, she gone now. All I got is Miracle nosey ass. Bro I'm so irritated, Youn even understand."

"I see, you in this bitch smoking heavy. Ian neva seen twin this upset bout a girl, you better get to figuring this shit out." Durk stood from the seat, patting the male on the shoulders before exiting out of the living room.

"Should I just show up to her house?" Von questioned, following Durk into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table while Durk went into the pantry, soon coming out with a pack of beef noodles.