Meeting the Parents

Nitya Reeves-Radcliffe Opens Up About Her Spiritual Encounter With Deceased Parents

In a heartwarming disclosure, Nitya Reeves-Radcliffe shares her touching experience of communicating with her belated parents, Keanu Reeves-Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe-Reeves, and Ashley Reeves-Radcliffe.

"It was far from easy," says Nitya. "Making contact with departed souls is generally challenging. Seeing them happy when they appeared was genuinely comforting." She further mentions that their psychic guide told her they were dressed in their wedding outfits - a symbolic representation of their reunion.

"They communicated to us their joy of being together in the afterlife," Nitya continues. She goes on to recount the poignant moment when her parents expressed their longing for their loved ones. But they firmly asserted they won't be returning to our physical world, and yet, they would always spiritually surround her.

She bravely admits, "The realization that I won't see them again was like a sucker punch. It was terrible, and yet, somewhat soothing because they seemed at peace wherever they were. Their promise to be around us brought both relief and desire. I hope for many more interactions like this."

Nitya's recollection was tinged with sadness and longing. "I only wish to hear from them more frequently," she expressed wistfully. "Their subtle presence is soothing, mitigating the heartache of their physical absence," Nitya reflects, conveying the comfort brought by this unique spiritual connection.

She further states the medium told her about how radiant their love for each other was. "Aunty J, the medium told me their love for each other is so much that even if they chose to take birth again, they would come back as lovers. I cried so much."

The meeting, unfortunately lasted just a 3 minutes. "It was fleeting, and soon they went back to their resting place."