Taking Over Arch Motorcycles

The 14-year-old conveyed his sense of achievement from getting involved, hands-on, in Arch Motorcycles' operations.

"It's true I've stepped into the operations, but I'm not the owner. Dad (Keanu) still holds that title. My role is more about helping in management," he clarified.

His interest in motorcycles has always been profound, spending most of his time at work with his father, learning the ins and outs of their business. "I am still in the learning phase, there's so much more to grasp," he acknowledged humbly.

He mentioned his father being the stern boss who doesn't hesitate in rebuking him when he slips. This elicited a chuckle, "Dad can be fierce if he catches me messing up. Well... Nobody said learning was easy, right?"

However, he swiftly followed with, "That being said, I don't take it personally. After all, everyone is treated equally at work, and I have support from the amazing team around me."

Freddie confirmed that he is paid like everyone else in the team and abides by all the company policies, including leave and breaks.

He pointed out, "I can't just take off half the day randomly. I have to request a half-day leave, get it approved, and only then can I head back home."