3 ♫ Shopping Spree?

NOTE: ANY OF "THIS" ARE THOUGHTS AND "THESE" ARE TEXTS. THESE WILL BE IMPORTANT LATER

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Lesbian Vampyres From Outer Space by Scary Bitches

[NAME] and Jay walk out of the school together, basking in a comfortable silence

[NAME] and Jay walk out of the school together, basking in a comfortable silence. Each one of them wearing an ear bud as they listen to music together. It was a Spotify playlist consisting of both teenager's favourite songs. Even though the playlist is like a bag of trail mix, they both enjoy it. From Jay's songs like Nobody by Mitski, to [NAME]'s songs like Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill. They both have very, VERY different music tastes, but this is their own way of spending time with each other.

They both walk to the mall together in that comfortable silence.

As they arrived at the mall [NAME] finally looked at the texts she's been ignoring since school started.

[NAME] P.O.V

25 MESSAGES FROM JAKE
"[NAME] PLEASE LET ME PICK YOU UP! .·'¯'(><)'¯'·. " Sent at 9:25 am
"I AM NOT LETTING GUN OR GOO NEAR YOU" Sent at 9:25 am
"THEY ARE GROSS PERVERTS (╯▔皿▔)" Sent at 9:26 am
...

ONE MESSAGE FROM GOO
"Hey doll! Need me to pick you up from school instead of that stinky loser Jake? Pleaaaassseeeee? ( _ _ ) 🙏" Sent at 10:30 am

ONE MESSAGE FROM GUN
"Ignore what Goo just sent. Need me to pick you up instead?" Sent at 10:31 am

ONE MESSAGE FROM DG
"Do you have any new clothing designs? I love seeing whatever design ideas you have!" Sent at 12:23 pm

You only reply to DG's as you simply leave Gun and Goo on delivered and Jake on read.

"Oh, sure DG. I'll send it over right away."

Then you send DG a picture of a design you made last night. You always remember to take pictures of your designs because of DG. You were always good at drawing the designs but sucked at making them. You find yourself poking your fingers a lot when hand stitching and the sewing machines never seems to work in your favour. That's why you are the secret designer behind all the popular models and idols dresses and outfits. Although you never made them, you still felt proud of your work. Seeing your ideas come to life made you feel content and happy. DG always seems to read your mind when it comes to your designs; leaving no details out and making your ideas become reality. He also respects your boundaries and never mentioned your name when talking about your works. You know that your aunt already has enough stress with the paparazzi and didn't need more paparazzi chasing her every move. You also don't want paparazzi on the back of your neck at all times. That's hard work that you don't feel like managing. All the people know is that you are the niece that also works at PTJ entertainment. They don't know what you work as, and you are content with them not knowing. You always say that "it's too bothersome to lie about work. Just let someone else do the lying for you. Although DG isn't really lying, it's more like he is withholding information."

Jay then taps you on the shoulder, and you look at him. He points to the entrance of the mall; you nod and you both walk in.

The first stop was the boba place. An inconvenient habit of yours is walking around a mall with a drink in hand, at all times. You're a very slow drinker so one boba can usually last you around 45 minutes on average. You order your usual drink then you stand and wait with Jay.

"What stores are you even planning on going to?"
"..."
You stare at him in shock and disbelief.
"What the fuck do you mean all of them..."
"..."
"Ok, I understand you want to give Daniel a good birthday present but isn't this a little much?"
Jay's head then drops and he sulks. You sigh and take your drink.
"Look Jay. I know you want to give Daniel a good present but if you just give a present without a birthday note; it'll look like you just bought it out of pity and not because you want to be friends with him." You stab the straw into your drink and take a sip.
Jay looks at you like he just made a revelation. You sigh and start walking in front of him. "Now where too, Mr. Sugar Daddy"

You and Jay walked to the first store, which just so happen to be G*cci. Both of you entered and started to look around. After Jay picked all the things he wanted out, he brought it all to the cash register. He paid for it all then proceeded to the next store.

You were only there to help Jay pick out things, but you didn't mind; it's nice to hang out with your friend again.

Especially after not being able to talk to him because of school.

When you two were finished with your shopping, you called Jake.
"Hey Jake-"
"I WILL COME PICK YOU UP RIGHT AWAY [NAME]! WHERE ARE YOU?"
You sigh.
"Just at the school"
"Got it! Wait for me [NAME]!"
You hung up the phone and sighed as you walk Jay back to school to get his motorcycle. You both didn't talk much on your walk back for obvious reasons.

It was quite a boring walk, but the moon was bright and looked beautiful. You look up as you walk towards the school, only the moonlight illuminating you both.
"the moon is beautiful tonight isn't it" You look over back at Jay and his face is beet red. You tilt your head to the side before realizing what you said. "Wait shit... Sorry, I didn't think about that before I said it..." You cover your blushing face with your hand and look to the side. Both of you stand there with an awkward silence between the two of you. That's when Jake shows up and breaks the silence.
You look over back at Jay and scratch the back of your neck. "So... I'll uh... I'm just going to go... I'll see you tomorrow, Jay" You speed walk away to Jake and sit in the passenger seat before he could even get out of the car.

You sit quietly while Jake looks at you. "What hap-"
"Just drive."
"Ok-"
He then drives you away from Jay. Leaving Jay there to process what happened. He went over to his motorcycle and placed his hand on the vehicle. He tried to get on it but failed and tripped. He soon gave up on trying and sat there, staring up at the moon while thinking about what happened.

"Shit, I think I'm Bi..."

┗━°⌜ 냉정한 ⌟°━┛

this chapter was brought to you by my horrible ass sleep schedule and my love for any kind of sugar and caffeine

i live off of energy drinks and soda 😍

also i got a weird spurge of motivation so heres this chapter with a jay romance twist 😘

i love jay sm

anyways

hes not even my favourite

my favourite will be EXTREMELY obvious when i get to him

especially when he gets his glow up 😍