9 ♫ Jealous? Why? I know I'm better

ONCE AGAIN ITALICS MEAN [NAME]'S THOUGHTS

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : superiority complex by illuminati hotties

A loud ringing noise woke up [NAME] from her peaceful sleep. She groaned but picked up the phone regardless.

"Hello?..."
"My dear sister! Finally awake?"

[NAME] groaned, it was her brother. Her anger-inducing, annoying, egotistical, piece of shit brother.

"Wow- A groan? Really? And I wanted to give you good news~" You could hear Dawn's vomit-inducing smirk from your end.
"Fuck off, Dawn"
"Woah, pump the hate breaks Fox and friends"
"Dawn, I swear to fucking god. If you don't tell me the news right now, I will fly myself back to America to personally... uh... shit in your cereal"

There was silence on Dawn's end before a roar of laughter started.

"YOU WILL- HAHAHA- SHIT IN- HAHAHA- MY CEREAL?!"
"SHUT UP IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING WHERE I AM"
"STILL. SHIT IN MY CEREAL? YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT EATS CEREAL IN OUR FAMILY RIGHT?"
"FUCK OFF DAWN. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME"

Dawn pauses and clears his throat.

"When are you coming back to America? Don't you know how much I miss annoying you every day?"
"Kill yourself, Dawn. What's the actual news"
"Don't forget, I'm suicidal~ Anyway, Dad just wanted me to tell you that I'm visiting next week. Only for a little bit though. You know how much... work... I have here."
"Fucking hell..."
"That's what you're about to be in next week! See you, little sis!"

The call ends, and you roll over and scream into your pillow. Jake runs in with worry.

"[NAME]! Are you ok?"

You roll over to lay on your back.

"Dawn called..."

Jake's smile wavers for a second.

"W-What did he say?..."

You roll yourself out of bed and walk to your closet.

"He's coming to visit next week, until then. Don't mention him at all. I don't want to remember that he exists until the day that he arrives."