8 ♫ I HATE PANIC ATTACKS

ANY WORDS WRITTEN IN ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Piss Punk by VIAL

Vasco put his arms down and sunk to the floor, blood running down his nose

"Va-Vasco!" Daniel screamed as you look at Vasco in shock.

"He... Endured it... For THAT FUCKING LONG? I EXPECTED HIM TO PASS OUT!"  You thought as you watch Daniel panic.

"Who was that in the glasses?" Vasco said as he looked at you. 

"fuck fuck fuck"

"He's the bodyguard of my friend. It's unfortunate, I know. But he was the best on the market. He is also a bit... Off in the head. I don't know much about him, but I do know that he has a history of picking fights." You say with your arms crossed and Vasco just nods.
"I can beat Daniel if we fought again... But I can't defeat him... I'm still..." Vasco pauses for a second and looks down, his fist clenched.
"I'm still too weak"

Daniel sits down next to Vasco and smiles at him.
"Thanks for helping me out" Daniel said with a smile.
You look to the side awkwardly and scratch the back of your neck.

"It... It wasn't your fault, Vasco. He's a big guy, plus he has been trained. The fact that you were able to withstand his punch for that long is already impressive enough." You said, still looking to the side.
You glanced back at Vasco, and he hands both of you a small carton of milk.

"I found it on the street..."
You look at the milk awkwardly but just remembered how thirsty you are and took it. You also noticed the small blush on Vasco's face and internally smile.

"Cute"

"Thanks. I'm thirsty" Daniel said with a closed eye smile.
"Yea. Thanks. I was thirsty too" You poke the straw through the box and take a sip of the milk.

"Chocolate... My favourite"

TIME SKIP

You and Vasco are now at the convenience store. Both of you already checked with the school nurse and concluded that his nose is not broken. Either way, you felt pity.
"What drink would you like?" You ask as you grab an iced tea bottle.
"It's wrong for a lady to pay for the food and drinks."
You look at him with a blank stare, and he stares at you back. You end up looking away first and sigh.