Honor

We begin in Fei's apartment, where she is standing on a ladder.  That is because she is trying to fix a hole that is leaking water on her floor.  "Come on.  Come on.  I almost got you.  [patches the hole up with duck tape].  There!  All done."  Fei said.  "Well done, Fei.  Another hole taken care of."  Mei Shi replied.  "Yep.  [inhales, then exhales].  Now it's time to do that all over again about ten more times.  Because who knew a legend's life can suck so much!"  Fei yelled in anger.  "Easy.  It's implied that legends must suffer to be where they are now you know?"  Ma asked.  "Really?"  Fei asked back.  "Oh, of course!  No one ever said becoming a hero was easy.  It requires hard work and loads of pain.  Maybe even some trauma to go with it.  But what matters is that the hero must push through the pain, so that they can be the person they want to be.  A hero people will want to aspire to."  Ma replied.  "That just feels like a load of horse crap,"  Fei said.  "Fei!"  Ma yelled.  "What?  I work hard every day of my life, yet I don't see any progress.  Do you?"  Fei asked.  "No, but sometimes it takes months.  Years even."  Ma replied.  "Still sounds like horse crap,"  Fei said.  "Ok, why is she like this now?  Where is the fully confident, honored Fei?"  Ma asked.  Mei Shi then pulls her over.  "It's clear.  Ever since she got this place, she hasn't been the same.  Her new life as a hero, and living in a dump has her mind all mixed up.  And by the looks of it, she is slowly starting to lose her way."  Mei Shi said.  "Will this be a problem?"  Ma asked.  "Most definitely, but she is Fei.  She will bounce back from this soon enough."  Mei Shi replied.  "One can hope my lion friend,"  Ma said.  Soon, they hear an explosion go off outside.  "Oh great.  It must be those ninjas again.  Come on gang, we have a minor assignment we need to do."  Fei said.  The others then fly over to their friend and get ready to fight.

Outside, the Nitro Ninjas laugh, as they cause some mayhem.  Leading to people screaming for help, as their savior Ladydragon arrives.  "Hello, Nitro Ninjas.  Back at it again for another beat down, I see."  Ladydragon said ready to fight.  "So are we.  Let's just skip the chat, and get right into this."  Nitro Ninja yelled.  They then charge right at Ladydragon.  "OK then, let's have some fun.  Ma!"  Ladydragon yelled as she turned into a horse.  She then horse-kicks three ninjas in the face, kicks one in the gut, and rams down into the air.  "Xiong!"  Ladydragon yelled as she turned into a bear.  She grabs one ninja and bear-hugs him hard before body-slamming him to the floor.  She then slashes a charging ninja in the chest, and bear kicks one in the gut.  "Hou!"  Ladydragon yelled as she turned into a monkey.  She then monkey slaps two in the face, whips one in the throat with her tail, and finally pokes at his eyes.  She ends the fight as one last animal.  "Hu!"  Ladydragon yelled as she turned into a tiger.  Soon, she roars, and the ninjas immediately run away screaming in fear.  Ladydragon then laughs at their defeat.  Later, she is back as Fei, and she is walking back to her apartment.  "Nice work, Fei.  Once again taking out crime."  Ma said.  "I know.  I'm a legend.  Now, let's get some rest.  We need to recover for the next fi... [sees her whole apartment wet thanks to pipes flooding her place].  Yep.  Having the hero suffer is a load of horse crap."  Fei replied.