Compassion

We start the next story with Fei again.  She is at work, which is a pretty big mess I'll tell you what.  Firstly, where does Fei work?  Well, she works at a small restaurant that does delivery services.  Simple, yet effective in a second.  "FEI!  Hurry up!  We need you to take orders ten, fifteen, and thirty now!"  Boss yelled.  "Sorry, Lenny.  I was in a little bit of traffic a second ago."  Fei replied.  "It's Boss Lenny, not plainly Lenny.  Now cut the excuses, and get to work!"  Lenny yelled.  "Yes sir!"  Fei yelled back.  She grabs the orders and runs past the flustered cooks.  One of which nearly trips because of Fei.  "My bad,"  Fei said, as she ran.  "And remember!  If it's not there in ten minutes or less, they get it for free!"  Lenny yelled.  Fei books it outside and hops on her scooter.  She then starts the engine, and books it.  "Geez your boss is a real stinker,"  Ma said.  "Tell me about it.  It's always rush, rush rush.  Work, work, work."  Fei replied.  "That's how a good business runs.  Does it not?"  Mei Shi asked.  "You are right, but the way Lenny does it annoys me.  That man truly cares for himself, and how the business functions.  Not for the team.  Not for his delivery service.  Only the restaurant and himself."  Fei replied.  "We see,"  Tang said.  "How can we function if the team is out of control, or not even focused enough?  Exactly!  It's a disaster."  Fei replied.  "Why not quit?"  She asked.  "Because I need the money, unfortunately.  Sure, Mari's uncle would be nice, but he won't hire me."  Fei replied.  "Why not?  He likes you.  You are a good person deep down.  Who could say no to you?"  Tul asked.  "The problem is my other persona of course.  The excuse I'm going to make is the disappearances.  The point is, that his restaurant is amazing, and the thought of me potentially ruining it because of my identity is horrible.  I mean, Marinette was one of the first friends I've ever made, and you saw how that nearly ended.  I just... I don't want to hurt anyone again."  Fei replied.  "One step at a time.  You; 'll get there.  Also, car."  Hou said.  "What?  [sees car, and slams breaks].  Woah!  Thanks."  Fei replied. 

As Fei works, she is once again being spied on by Nitro Ninjas.  "What a fool.  She thinks she got us last time.  Little does she know we know her little secret."  Nitro Ninja said.  "About that, if we know, why not get her when she's sleeping?  Or at work?  Or anywhere?"  Nitro Ninja asked.  "Something about the boss saying, make her suffer first, then kill her.  The dude has some seriously psychotic behavior."  Nitro Ninja replied.  "That's what you get when you work for a man named Essence.  FYI, that dude is an absolute creep.  I mean, who could be that sadistic, and have fun with it?"  Nitro Ninja asked.  "Didn't he once slit a guy's throat here in Shanghai?"  Nitro Ninja asked back.  "Yes.  That pawn shop guy Cash.  The dude got his neck sliced like a fish being gutted.  I Heard Fei was there too, and that's not the worst part.  The worst part is that he tried to make her kill Cash.  She was close. Very close.  So what happened after she chickened out?  Essence took the knife, and did it himself."  Nitro Ninja replied.  "Ok, now I want to quit this job."  Nitro Ninja said.  "Good luck dealing with the boss, or Essence then."  Nitro Ninja replied.  "Never mind."  Nitro Ninja said.  "About minds, how about we turn our brains back on, and realize that Fei is getting away."  Nitro Ninja replied.  The others do see she is gone.  So they refocus and chase after her.

Back with Fei, she pulls up to the first house, rings the doorbell, and someone answers.  "Dang it!  Five minutes.  How do you do it?"  Man asked.  "Speed and efficiency.  Love to answer more, but I have to go.  Enjoy your meal."  Fei replied.  She leaves and rolls on her scooter again.  "Very nice.  Even with the car, you still cooked."  Ying said.  "Again, speed and efficiency,"  Fei replied.  As she scoots off, the ninjas keep on following her.  Soon, Fei stops at her next house.  She once again gets up and rings the doorbell.  The customer answers.  "Come on!  Eight minutes!"  Woman yelled.  "Speed and efficiency if you are curious.  Have a good meal and a good rest of your day."  Fei replied.  She hops back on her scooter and drives off.  "Ok, the last house should be right over here,"  Fei said.  However, that's when the ninjas attack.  They start an explosion that almost sends Fei to the ground.  She watches and sees the ninjas on the run.  "Those guys again?!  [thinks].  Delivering these orders is important, but not as important as the safety of Shanghai."  Fei said.  She then grabs her stuff and runs to a nearby alleyway.  Once she places the stuff on the wall, she is ready to attack.  "Don't you think it's best to do the order first, then fight crime?"  Tul asked.  "I have to save the city.  It's what my adoptive Father would have wanted."  Fei replied.

The ninjas keep the rampage up with explosive smoke bombs.  As they laugh at the chaos.  Soon, Ladydragon comes in.  "Hey, guys.  Long time no see."  Ladydragon said.  "And there she is folks.  The almighty Ladydragon."  Nitro Ninja replied.  Before he can say more, Ladydragon kicks him in the face and sends him to the ground.  "So we are jumping in this already?"  Nitro Ninja asked.  "I don't have time for you clowns, so I'm going to make this quick.  Hou."  Ladydragon said as she turned into a monkey.  She then goes full-on bananas on the ninjas.  Jumping onto one, and slapping his face.  Specifically in the eyes.  As he screams, the others go to save him.  They slash their katanas, and once again nearly take the guy's head off.  Ladydragon jumps onto the other two and bites their legs.  Spending them on the ground in pain.  She then proceeds to slap, and bite the life out of them.  Making them act bananas like she is.  The last one throws shurikens at her, but she grabs them and stares daggers at the ninja.  She then runs away, before Ladydragon chucks them right into his butt.  He screams in pain, as she falls to the ground in pain.  Finally, she stomps on the two ninjas' guts ending down them as well.  "There.  All done.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work that needs to be done."  Ladydragon said.  She leaves the ninjas, who all recover from the attack.  "Oh, man.  The boss isn't going to love this."  Nitro Ninja said.

A few minutes later, Fei sprints with her delivery, and pounds on the final customer's door.  He opens.  "Hello.  Here is your order from Lenny's Line Cook Speciality."  Fei said.  "Thank you, Fei.  Unfortunately, well, [shows her timer].  Yeah, it sucks.  1 seconds late."  Customer replied.  "Are you kidding me?"  Fei asked.  "Not at all.  [grabs food].  Thanks for the food though.  Hope you have a good rest of your day."  The customer replied as he slammed the door in her face.  Fei's disappointment soon transitions to her restaurant.  "Tisk, tisk, tisk.  One second late, Fei?  Really?"  Lenny asked.  "I'm just as upset as you sir,"  Fei replied.  "I understand.  Sometimes, you don't always get the win, and you know I don't tolerate failures.  So, allow me to give you your punishment."  Lenny said.  She gives Fei her paycheck, and her jaw immediately drops.  "What?!  There are like twenty-two dollars missing here!"  Fei yelled.  "I know.  Consider that your punishment for failing me."  Lenny replied.  "Over a simple order?!"  Fei asked in rage.  "Yep,"  Lenny replied.  "No, you can't do this to me.  Lenny, I need that cash.  I have to pay my rent."  Fei begged.  "You pay rent?"  Lenny asked.  "Yes,"  Fei replied.  "Why I'm so sorry, Fei.  That's not my problem.  Now go home.  It's closing time."  Lenny bit back.  Fei gives Lenny the most infuriating eyes of all time.  She kicks open the door and walks home in rage.  Upset that she is being treated like a doormat for all her hard work.