02

KATARINA

I ran as fast as I could to the library when my shift was over and told Liam to wait.

"Sav. The guy he invited me somewhere my location is on and if I'm not home by 10 call the police." I say in one breath.

She grabbed my hands and took a big breath, "Goodluck."

I blew her a kiss and started to walk back to the coffee shop. When I began to walk back my phone was flooded with calls and texts from my parents.

"Mother is everything alright?" I asked, picking up the phone and sitting on a bench.

"Yes dear. we are having a dinner party if you would like to join us?" she asked.

I smiled, knowing I get to see my friends from home, "Sure! can I bring savannah?"

She took a slow breath, "Yes honey."

I hung up, running back to the library. As I arrived she was walking down the stairs.

"My mom invited us to a dinner party at our house in my hometown!" I smiled jumping.

"Girl what about the guy u were going to go somewhere with?" She asked as my jaw dropped open.

Sprinting back to the cafe, he was gone. I looked around to see if I could find him walking away. I didn't, so I took out my phone.

Liam
Liam
Liam

I spammed him, hoping he would answer.

IM SORRY MY MOM CALLED

I was practically typing while on my hands and knees. Savannah had to drag me home.

Its okay Katerina.

Few.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥the next morning ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

We quickly made our way to a dress shop. I wore some cargo pants and a black top with my jordan 4's. Savannah wore leggings and some big top.

We walked into some big designer store, looking at dresses.

"Ma'am, excuse me?" some middle-aged looking women asked.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Honey are you looking for goodwill?" She smiled.

I looked at her badly shaped bob and her overly big glasses. She smiled at me with a mean look in her eyes.

"No." I glared.

"Just watch those grubby fingers on these dresses they are designer." She smiled walking away tapping at her tablet.

After looking around we picked out two dresses. Mine being a dress with one arm. Savannah's dress being a sparkly long sleeve.

"Hi miss do you need any help paying like some special payment plan?" She smiled.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out the black card my father gave me for my 19th birthday.