03

I pick up my phone, seeing texts from Liam and my father. My father telling me to stop hiding and get my ass to his office. Then Liam saying my dad wants me in his office.

I stood up with wobbly legs after crying every last droplet of water from my body. Looking in the mirror, I cleaned me mascara and took deep breaths.

I turned around looking at Dray, "How do I look."

"Beautiful as always." He smiled.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers in his, "Thank you for being here."

Him then squeezing my hand and smiling, "Of course."

I took a deep breath as I walked through the crowd. Men and women whispering things as I walked through. It felt like the walls were closing in around me.

As I approached the room I saw the men Liam arrived with. Not making eye contact I walk in.

My father, Liam and the other guy whose name is Ivan went quiet.

"What could you possibly want dad." I glared crossing my arms.

He leaned back, "Sit down daughter."

"No I'm okay." I smiled.

Looking over to Liam, who had his eyes on my dad.

"Nice stunt you pulled infront of the guests," He scoffed.

I didn't speak.

"So you and Liam have already been introduced?" He smiled.

I sat down, "Yes we have dad, now what are you going to tell me. That  I have to stay away from him?"

"No. Just Liam you will keep my daughter out of trouble and always safe," He spoke with almost no emotion as his eyes turned to Liam.

"Yes sir I will." He smiled.

We sat in silence as I stood up and Liam did too. Walking out he followed me, then following me to my car.

After shoving through tons of gossiping adults I made it to the door. Finally pushing it open I took a big breath. Slowly collapsing into a ball on the road.

Hearing footsteps, I look up to see, his, wonderful eyes. He sat down next to me as I stared at the sky.

"I'm so sorry Katerina," He sighed, putting his hand on my chin, "Look at me please."

Giving in, our eyes met, "Look it's whatever."

His eyes closed a bit as I felt our lips connecting. Deepening the kiss I grabbed his chin. We kissed for a second more then pulling away.

I started to laugh, die laughing as he had a blank expression.

"Oh I can't believe we just kissed right infront of my house. Right after the awkward talk of my
father," I kept laughing then my laughs turning to
tears.

"Oh," I sniffled," I'm so tired."

"Come on let's go to your room," he whispered helping me up.

Walking in I passed Dray, smiling while giving him a thumbs up and pointing at Liam. Although Dray was a perfect boyfriend he makes a better bestfriend.

When we got to my room I lied into my bed.

"No Liam stay please," I said as he tried to leave the room.

He sat down on the side of my bed. Not saying a thing.

Liam

I watched as she sobbed silently. Looking at this time knowing I had to go.