04

It's the morning after we stayed up and told each other everything. After practically rolling out of bed I put my pink aerie top on and black leggings.

I threw my hair into a bun and my glasses.

"God I feel like I'm having a hangover," Savannah yawned.

"Same," I said while putting on concealer so I don't look dead.

Grabbing my bag and making myself coffee I headed to class. When I walked in a lot of guys were looking at me.

Sitting down next to a guy named Ethan he gave me weird looks.

"Yo! Kat who was that guy that you was making out with yesterday?" One of the boys said.

"The whole boys soccer team was in a bus driving by," some girl whispered.

I put my head down and ignored it all. The next two days the teachers gave off to study for finals. I left to go grab a salad from lunch and hide in the bathroom.

I put my airpods in and took my hair down, putting my hood over. I smiled at the cashier as I handed her $3 for my salad and practically sprinting to the bathroom.

Savannah had to do a study group at lunch so I was alone. I texted Liam.

the whole fucking boys soccer team saw us.

I was mad, I don't like people in my business. All the boys say I'm a good fuck, but I've only had sex with 2 guys.

I sat in the bathroom eating my salad waiting for him go respond. After what felt like a few minutes the bell rang and I started walking to my dorm to study for the free period. I walked into my dorm to where savannah, 2 boys and a girl studied.

"Sorry. Don't mind me," I said silently as I sat on my bed.

"Yoo Kat!" one of the boys said but Savannah smacked him to focus.

I practiced then checked my phone, but mostly practiced. After they left Savannah sat beside me.

"Katty what happened," she said in a soft tone.

She calls me Katty sometimes, but not a lot only when Im upset.

"The whole boys soccer team saw me make out with Liam." I said with tears forming.

She laughed, "They are mad that the only man getting your pussy is Liam."

I sniffled while laughing then giving her a hug, that's when I felt a buz.

"Girl no way your excited for a notification from coffee boy," she laughed.

hey sorry for the late response.
it will be okay, they are jealous that your mine and your not theirs.

Jaw dropped, jaw actually dropped to the floor. I started giggling and kicking my feet as I showed Sav. We both started blushing we were so happy.

YESS UR RIGHT IM URSSS

I barely know him but he is perfect.

See you at 4 🩷

I can't wait for 4, that's when we saw the time and sprinted to class. We walked in a second after the bell rang.

"Ladies! your late," our old hag of a teacher growled.

"It was like a second!" Savannah whined.

"Fine only because I don't want to write and incident report," She grumbled then continuing attendance.

We ran up to the top of the stepped classroom. Sitting in our seats and immediately copying everything on the board. I will say, I have never written so fast before.