Two

Nico was finally able to leave the hospital after being stuck there for hours

Nico was finally able to leave the hospital after being stuck there for hours. Nico leaves the elevator, putting his jacket on as he reaches the front door. He stops when he hears something he didn't think he would hear: "Tara Carpenter, 18, multiple stab wounds." Nico heard someone say, making him turn around to see Tara unconscious and being strolled away by nurses and doctors. Nico sees Sheriff Judy, Wes's mom, had blood on her hands, making him rush her. Judy sees Nico walk toward him, making her look him up and down. "What happened?" Nico said with worry, "She was attacked." Judy said, "Yeah, I see that, but who did it?" Nico asked, "She said it was someone wearing a Ghostface mask," Judy said, making Nico freeze. "Uh oh, little brother Ghostface is back," Nico heard Jill say, making him turn his head slightly and see her smirk.

"Where were you around 9:40?" Judy asked, making Nico look at her with a hurt look. "You think I did this? Nico asked as he held his chest. "Just answer the question, Judy said, making Nico scoff. "I've been here since seven; you can ask Nurse Hawkins," Nico said, holding up his cast. Judy nodded and went to say something, but a nurse got her attention, making her walk away. Nico's breath started picking up as he started rubbing his chest, making him rush outside. He leans against the wall. "You should have been there," Nico said harshly to himself, cursing at himself for not protecting her like no one did for him when he was younger. "Idiot," Nico said, his eyes watering as he tried to control his breathing. "It's not your fault," Jill said, making Nico shake his head. Isn't it?" Nico said, looking at Jill, who looked at him with sympathy.

Nick has been seeing Jill for a while. He didn't see the sister who wanted fame or wanted to be the final girl; he saw the sister he needed and wanted, and sometimes the Jill he needed help with to survive.

"She's all I've got; Chad, Mindy, and the others they are all I've got," Nico said, closing his eyes and resting his head against the wall as he rubbed his chest as he slowly started to feel better thinking about the good time he had with them. "Incoming," Jill said, making Nico open his eyes and see Judy coming over with a water bottle. Nico looked where Jill was standing to see she was gone, causing him to look back over at Judy, who handed him a water bottle, her hands not having Tara's blood on them anymore. He was hesitant but took the water bottle. "Your alibi checked out," Judy said, making Nico nod his head and open the water bottle with his good hand, taking a sip out of it. "Is Tara going to be okay?" Nico asked, not looking at Judy. "The doctors said she lost a lot of blood, but they are working on her," Judy said, making Nico nod and let out a sigh.

"You should probably go home." Judy said, "What, no? Nico said, shaking her head, "I'm not leaving her here." Nico said, "You have school tomorrow," Judy said, making Nico scoffed, "Who gives a fuck about school when my girlfriend attacks?" Nico asked angrily, "You staying here waiting for news is not going to help you. Maybe going to school will clear your mind," Judy said. Nico looked down, shaking his head. "She's right, you know," Jill said. "Going somewhere that's not here might help." Jill said, making Nico sigh. "Fine, but will you keep me updated?" Nico said, looking at Judy, who nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll keep you updated," Judy said. Nico nodded and walked away from Judy, going to his Jeep and leaving. He didn't go back to Dans Place; he went to the Meeks-Martin Place, where he truly felt safe where his foster brother, Marcus was.