Six

Sam and Tara were sleeping until Sam jolted away

Sam and Tara were sleeping until Sam jolted away. Sam looks at Tara, making sure she didn't wake up. Gladly, Tara was still sleeping. Richie, who saw Sam jolt awake, paused the movie he was watching. "Hey," Richie said softly, adjusting himself to be more comfortable. "You okay?" Richie asked as Sam looked at him. "Yeah," Sam said, nodding her head. "Just a bad dream," Sam said, leaning back and resting the side of her head on her hand. "What are you watching?" Sam asked. Richie looked down at his phone for a second, then back at Sam. "Oh, stab is on Netflix," Richie said with a chuckle. Sam looked him up and down, which Richie noticed. "What I want to be prepared for," Richie said. Sam grew uncomfortable because she removed her hand from the side of her face, resting them down to her knees and rubbing them before getting up. "I've got to go find something to eat," Sam said, walking toward her jacket and grabbing something. "Yeah, okay," Richie said, pursing his lips together as he looked down at his phone for a second, then back at Sam as she entered the hospital room.

Sam walked into an empty breakroom, going to the sink that was there. She takes out a pill bottle, opens it, and pops it into her mouth as she turns the faucet on. Sam leans down to drink the water from the faucet. After drinking, she turns the faucet off. Standing up, she looks in the mirror and sees someone behind her, making her jump a little. Billy Loomis was standing behind her father. "How are you doing, Sam?" Billy asked with a smirk. Sam wiped the water off her mouth, staring at him. "Mmm, antisychotics aren't working as well as they used to, are they?" Billy asked, "Fuck you," Sam spat. "You can't run from who you are, Sam." Billy said, "I'm just trying to help." Billy added, and Sam started to shake her head."Hey, when are you going to tell her why this is going on?" Billy asked, "I know Jax knows you should tell her," Billy said, and Sam just stared at him with a blank stare.

Sam's phone started ringing, causing her to look down and then back up at the mirror, seeing that Billy was gone. Sam sighed, taking out her phone out of her pocket. She leans against the sink, looking at who was calling "maybe Amber," causing Sam to answer with a sigh. "Hello," Sam said. "Hello Samantha," Ghostface said. Sam removes her phone from her ear, glancing at who was calling before putting her phone back in her ear. "Who is this?" Sam asked, walking away from the sink a little. "Someone who knows your little family secret" ghostface said causing sam to stop walking "You're the fucker who hurt my sister and brother," Sam said angrily. "Oh, they're not the only ones I'm going to hurt; I think your little brother got off scot-free, but I also had to get back here somehow, didn't I?" ghostface said "You want to fuck with me? Asshole, I'm right here. Come and get it," Sam said. "With pleasure," Ghostface said, slamming the door he was hiding behind.

Sam turns around as Ghostface lunges and swings the knife at her making her duck, causing the knife to hit the board and get stuck. Ghostface  tries getting the board as Sam gets up. See that sam was getting up Ghostface backhand Sam making her fall. Ghostface get the knife out of the board and rushes to Sam who grab a chair blocking the hits from Ghostface. Sam kicks the chair at Ghostface making him fall as Sam crawls away “help!” Sam yelled as she got up. She goes to run around the table but stops when Ghostface is right there and dodges the knife going on the other side of the table but Ghostface blocks that too. Ghostface swipes the knife at Sam but she dodges the swiped and pushes the table at Ghostface giving her enough time to run out of the room.

“Help! Someone help me! He's trying to kill me!” Sam yelled as she ran into someone making her scream as the person held her.  “What's going on? What's going on? You're okay” Deputy Vinson said “someone tried to kill me in the break room!” Sam said, crying. Deputy Vinson turned around taking his gun out walking to the room. He open the door pointing his gun into the room looking around to see no one in there making him look at Sam who looked scared.

•••

Nico sat in the chair at the sheriff station with his head leaning against the wall as he sat between Marcus and Chad, as Liv was on the other side of Chad. "Thanks," Chad said, making Nico move his head from the wall to look at him. "For?" Nico asked. "Vince," Chad said, making Nico nod. "You're my best friend. I'll do anything for you," Nico said, putting his fist out. Chad smiles, giving Nico a fist bump. Sheriff Hicks opened her door, letting Amber out. "Nico, your turn," Sheriff Hicks said, moving out of the way as Nico got up and walked into her office. "Please sit down," Sheriff Hick said as she shut the door behind her and walked towards her desk, sitting down. Nico nodded and sat down in the seat. "Witnesses have said you and Vince had an altercation before he was killed. Is that true?" Sheriff Hicks asked, "Yes, he pulled a knife out on Chad." Nico said as Sheriff Hicks wrote it down, "Where do you go after?" Sheriff Hicks asked, "Me and Marcus went to Chad and Mindys." Nico said, "Did you leave their side at any point?" Sheriff Hicks asked, making Nico shake his head "No." nico said

Sheriff Judy nodded her head, not believing him, which Nico could tell. "You don't believe me, do you?" Nico asked, pain lacing his voice. Nico was hurt by her believing it was him. "Well, with your past and your sister," Sheriff Judy stopped as Nico scoffed. He went to reply, but the door was open. "Are you in the middle of something?" Sheriff Judy said, looking at the deputy who opened the door. "Sorry, but Sam Carpenter was attacked," the deputy said, making Nico stand up and rush out of the room, ignoring Sheriff Judy and his friends calling. He runs out of the station towards his car, getting in and leaving.

 He runs out of the station towards his car, getting in and leaving