~EIGHT~

~playing tag and getting chased~

----

A/N: bro this is hard cuz I'm going entirely off of the og dead girl walking mixed with random high school edition videos I've found on YouTube and the high school edition that I saw live a few months ago (which ofc I dont remember every detail of lmao)

----

"Okay guys, so when it goes into the instrumental part you're just gonna kiss and then it'll fade to black until you come back in with vocals, and then you'll both be sitting on the bed."

"Just like, across from each other.. or?" You ask, looking between Hunter and Trix.

"Yeah." She nods. "Actually, just move the chairs and sit on the floor for now." She adds, and you shove the chairs out of the way and sit down on your knees across from Hunter. "Alright, on 'yeah, bow down son, take this dead girl walking' just do that thing where you hold his chin to look at you again.. and then on 'lets git'ir done, love this dead girl walking' rest your hands on his shoulders."

"Okay.." You nod, glancing at Hunter quickly who was staring up at Trixie still.

"Then for 'no sleep tonight for you', Y/N can you just very lightly push him again, so Hunter you'll lay down but propped up on your elbows kinda." She looks at both of you, and you're both nodding. "Then just help him back up on 'kiss away my fear'."

"Why do you keep shoving me?" He asks.

"It's funny." You shrug.

"It's a little funny." Trixie laughs. "This casting decision was something else.." She mutters.

"What do you mean by that?" You ask jokingly.

"You two." She points at you and Hunter. "You look like you're fighting the urge to either puke or stab the other whenever you're close."

"That's because I am." You say like it's obvious.

"How mature." Hunter mocks you.

"Okay, well if you're so-"

"Okay, Y/N. Moving on." Trixie interrupts you, and you smile at her innocently.

"Sorry."

"Okayy.. you're pretty much just singing to each other for most of the rest until right before 'ow', you'll just go in to kiss and bump each other's foreheads, and that's pretty much it." 

"Oh thank God." You sigh.

"Well we still have to run it." She laughs.

"Dammit." You mutter.

"You too scared, Y/N?" Hunter mocks you.

"No, but you should be."

"What's that even supposed to mean?"

"I don't know!" 

You run the song, and kind of are fighting the urge to stab Hunter every time he gives you his dumb smug little smile.

"Better chug that mountain dew!" 

"OkAy, okay.." 

You get distracted by Lyra, Skara and Emira peeking through the door.

"Kiss away my fear, make this whole town disappear." You hold out your hand and pull Hunter toward you. 

"Okay, okay!" 

"Teach me to be brave, I am standing on my grave! And no more talking.." 

---

"Alright, nice, do you think you need to run it again?" 

"No." You both say at once, and she laughs at you.

"Okay, Heathers, come on in for Candy Store." She looks toward the door, and the three of them walk in, Lyra giving you an 'im sorry' kind of look.

"Alright, good luck." You pat Lyra on the shoulder and head out the door to go to the choir room, Hunter following behind you.

At least vocals are much less embarrassing than choreo.