6

The grey man pays you now attention,well that's what you thought.
"Excuse me,sir."you say politely.
He looks up at you with beautiful dark brown eyes.
"Oh...hey,(y/n)." He says,smirking.
You blush a bit 'how does he know my name?' You think.
"I know your name because I used to see you in the Ice Queens castle,your her servant." He says obviously.
"How...I never saw you..."
"Sweetie. I'm a vampire. No,the vampire king. I can do whatever I please...and I mean whatever~" He growls at you. Your face is completely red.
"W-Well vampire king I..."
"My names Marshall lee,sexy~" He floats over to you. He was standing right next to you. You didn't know what this is. Why is this red covering your face? What is 'sexy'? What's he talking about?
"FLIRT!!" You scream at Marshall and run.
'The vampire king is flirting with me. ME ME ME ME!!! What's wrong with me? Why am I running? Were am I running? Wait. Why am I not moving?' You realize that Marshall had you in his arms,staring at you with lustful eyes.
"Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Because your sexy. Now shush so I can see your beautiful face fully."
Marshall had blushed at his own words. He then forcefully kisses you.
And you kiss back.