10

Marshall carried you upstairs and into your bedroom. You really didn't mind the way Marshall was carrying you. He was warm and comfortable in this "cuddle" hold. He gently set you on your bed.
"Ok now undress" Marshall smirked and crossed his arms.
"Get the bath ready or something" You say,shooing him off.
"Do I have to get you naked?" Marshall grinned and pinned your hands above your head.
"M-Marshall let go" You try to struggle from his grasp but you can't.
He kisses your neck slowly and repetitively. You moan softly.
"Marshall" You breath out with a little gasp.
Marshall floated off of you and kissed your lips gently with a little passion.
"I'm gonna go get the bath ready" Marshall smiled and floated into the bathroom,closing the door so he can't see you.
You regain control over your breath and undress. You put on a red robe and put your hair in a ponytail. Marshall knocks on the bathroom door.
"Can I open the door?" He asks
"Yes" You say,just putting on your robe.
Marshall opens the door and blushes,seeing your bare back. You wrap the robe around your body and look at Marshall innocently. When you walk past him to go into the bathroom he runs a finger down your spine.
"Are you trying to get raped?" Marshall whispers in your ear.
"I'm just having fun,getting in my few teases" You whisper back.
Marshall smirks before he picks you up and carries you to the bath. You feel the warm water over your bare skin.
"Do you like it?" Marshall asks as he rub your naked thigh in the water.
"Yes" You smile and kiss his cheek.
He blushes and kisses your lips with more passion then before. Alot more. You kiss back passionately. You and Marshall are loving,heated,and passionate in this kiss. You feel Marshall's hand creep up your naked bare leg when you hear the bathroom door slam open.
There was Fionna,cake,and one pissed off Gumball.