11

Marshall quickly took his hands away from you and stood up. Fionna was in shock and blushing. Cake was looking at Marshall like she was ready to kill him. Gumball just looked straight on pissed off. You just sat in the tub,covering your breasts.
"H-Hey,Fionna and Cake." You finally say.
"What did you do?" Cake asked Marshall.
"He didn't do anything!" You answer for Marshall.
"I'll...be going now." Marshall mumbled as he floated out of the bathroom window after handing you a towel.
"But Marshall!" You stepped out of the tub with the towel around you and tried to grab Marshall's leg.
Two hands grabbed your one hand and pulled you back. The force hurt your wrist and kept hold of you. You looked up and realized it was Gumball.
"What the hell is wrong with you!!" Gumball shouted at you and you flinched a bit.
"Do you even realize what he could have done to you!?" Gumball asks you.
"He wouldn't hurt me!" You yell back.
"Really? You think that monster wouldn't hurt you!? You've only know him for a few days! I've know that sick bastard for years!" Gumball tightens his grip on your wrists.
"He's not a monster,Gumball! You might not care if he has feelings but I do! Now let go of me!!" You start to feel tears in your eyes.
"Alright that's enough!!" Cake says and splits you two apart,realizing that Gumball was hurting you.
You hands were pinkish red from the blood not going through them. Your hands felt numb but the were still movable.
"Let's leave her to get dressed." Fionna finally says.
Everyone except for you left the bathroom,Gumball still pissed. You get dressed and stay in the bathroom for a while.
'Now I bet Marshall hates me...' You thought,letting the tears fall down your (S/C) cheeks.