7

You don't know what happened...you were incredibly confused. One minute your kissing the vampire king and the next....you wake up in your room.
"(y/n)...(Y/N)!!" You wake up and see that you weren't in your room...you were on the couch at Fionna and Cake's tree house. Gumball looking terrified.
"Your alive!! Oh, (y/n),your alive!!" Gumball shouts as he hugs you.
"Chill...I wouldn't kill her...yet." Marshall pushed Gumball off of you to help you stand.
"What the hell happened!! Marshall!!!" You sounded like you were about to cry,but didn't feel any tears.
"The girls aren't here right now" BMO added.
"So yeah....when I kissed you..." Marshall was interrupted by an angry Gumball.
"Wait you kissed her!!!!!"
The boys started to argue.
"SHUT UP,GUMBALL!!MARSHALL WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" You were starting to lose your patience with these guys.
"Ok ok. When I kissed you you kissed me back then passed out from exhaustion. I brought you back here and realized that Fionna and Cake went looking for you thanks to Gumwad over here..."
"Hey" Gumball interrupted again.
"Anyway,Gumball was to stay here just in case you got back and when he saw you in my arms he thought I killed you. I smacked him across the face a few times and we both waited for you to wake up. Fi and Cake aren't here yet so....your stuck with Gumwad and BMO."
"What about you? Aren't you staying?" You ask.
"I can if you want princess" Marshall says.
You blush a bit and Gumball looks at Marshall as if he was he was saying 'STAY AWAY FROM MY PRIZE' Marshall looks back at Gumball with an even worse stare that screams 'SHE'S MINE'...