Chapter One

Zoe's P.O.V

"Zooee!!!"

"Wha- what's wrong!?" I run towards wade where he is holding little Harley Jr in his arms on our new rocking chair that I got shipped from Babies "R" Us in New York City. "Damn you missed it."

"What?"

"He smiled at me again."

"Aww, what? I missed him smiling again, shiitake mushrooms."

"What was that, shiitake mushrooms?" Wade asks smirking at me. "Well I don't want to swear in front of Harley, duh."

"Shit, shit, shit and shit." Wade says, laughing hysterically. "Wade, it's not funny, you don't want his first word to be shit do you?" I question him. "Alright, wifey, I guess your right, but you know how funny it would be if his first word was shit, oh doggy that would be funny," he says, making me laugh hysterically. He carefully places Harley in the blue bassinet and runs over to me, tackling me onto the bed and kissing me passionately. "I love you, Zoe Hart," he says between kisses. "Oi, what did I tell you, it's Dr Zoe Hart."

Lavon's P.O.V

I wake next to my beautiful wife, just staring at her, taking in how gorgeous she is. "What?" Lemon says with her eyes still closed, smiling. "I can feel you staring at me," she says finally opening her eyes. "What, if Lavon Hayes wants to admire his beautiful wife, Lavon Hayes is allowed to."

"Oh shut up and kiss me." I do what my amazing wife says and lean in and kiss her. "I love you so much, Lavon, like so much, it's kinda scary how much I love you," she says giggling. "Dido, I love you too." We embrace and kiss until she pulls away, "okay, okay, we need to get ready and greet the other newly weds."

"Oh come on they'll be fine, the pastries are already delivered, so you know Zoe will be just fine," I say laughing and start trying to kiss her again, which she gives into to but pulls away again. "Oh come on, Lavon Hayes wants to kiss his wife,"

"Don't worry you will get to kiss me, after we go see Zoe, Wade and little Harley."

"Arghhh, alright," I say groaning and Lemon leans in to peck me on the cheek, "thank you."

Zoe's P.O.V

"Do you think they're in there?"

"Yeah probably doing the hanky panky," Wade say, laughing. "Shut up."

"Tell me why aren't we doing the hanky panky?"

"Because I wanna go see Lavon and Lemon, they've been on their honeymoon for two weeks and they came back yesterday, so I wanna go see them, you already told me not to go see them yesterday because it was too late, whatever that means."

"Zoe they came back at two in the morning, you don't think that is late to go see them?"

"No." Wade looks at me smirking. "What, stop looking at me," I say. "You're so stubborn, but for some reason I love that about you, weird, huh?"

"Shut up," I say pushing him, but before I can he grabs my arm and pulls me into him and passionately kisses me, making me light headed.

"Alright let's go see them, what do you think about that Harley, wanna go see uncle Lavon and aunt Lemon, huh? Huh? Aww your so cute," I say to Harley who is cradled in my arms, giving him a little kisses on his super soft cheek, which I am a bit jealous of.

I open the door to an amazing smelling kitchen. "Mmm I missed my pastries."

"Lavon! You here man," Wade yells. "Yeah we're coming," Lavon yells from his bedroom. "See I told you, we're probably interrupted them," Wade whispers to me. "Shh."

"Zoe! Wade! Oh and little Harley, aww he is just so cute isn't he?" Lemon comes running and hugs us. "Hey Wade, man how it going," Lavon says giving him a bro hug. "Big Z! I missed you and your drama," he says laughing. "And little Harley Hart-Kinsella," he says lightly pinching Harley's cheeks. "Lavon I missed you too, like so much, how could you leave me with this butthead."

"Hey, I'm standing right here."

"Don't worry, I love you, Butthead," I say teasing him. "Now hold Harley so I can give my one true love a hug."

"She is so mean, isn't she?" Wade says to Lemon. Wade takes Harley from me and I practically jump onto Lavon, squeezing him tightly. When I finally let go Wade says, "you'd think Lavon was gone for two years not two weeks."

"Have you spoken to AB and George?" I ask Lemon. "No, but I've been a bit busy with this one," she says pointing at Lavon and they start making out. "Okay, okay, you two save it for the bedroom," I say laughing. "Yeah I haven't either I've been too busy with this handsome man," I say pointing at Harley sleeping in my arms. "Maybe I should go ring Annabeth now, I'll be right back." Lemon walks out of the room.

"So, Lavon how was you honeymoon, huh, did you guys do a lot of hanky panky, I bet lemon is a bit kinky, huh," Wade says winking at Lavon. "Wade! Your so gross," I say.

"Lavon Hayes is not going to tell you about his sex life, but I will tell you that those two weeks were amazing."

"Lavon, you dog," Wade says whacking him on the shoulder.

When Lemon finally comes back, she has shock stricken across her face. "Lemon what's wrong?" I ask. "Annabeth isn't in Nashville anymore."

"What where is she," Lavon asks. "She's in Bluebell. George broke up with her."