Chapter Three

Zoe's P.O.V

No, no, no, no, I am not going back to Bluebell, just untie me, so I can forget this whole debacle and sleep in my big comfortable bed," George demands. "Sorry, George but we can't do that, you're coming with us."

I drive back to Bluebell because Wade was too tired to and instead he sleeps next to Harley, with Harley clutching onto his index finger in his tiny hand, how cute. "Zoe why are you doing this?" George asks me quietly. "Because of how horrible you treated AB," I tell him matter of factly. "Look, Zoe, what happened between AB and I is none of your business."

"What do you mean, 'none of my business', of course it is, AB is my best friend and you hurt her," I tell him and he flinches at the word hurt, which makes me wonder. "George just tell me one thing, what was the reason you broke up with her."

"Well, um, we were just not meant to be, Zoe, that's all."

"BULLSHIT," I say a bit to loudly that it makes Wade stir. "George that is a bunch of crap, when I said goodbye to you and Annabeth, I saw how amazing you guys fit together and even AB said you breaking up with her came out of nowhere," when I say this I can see guilt wash over his face, but then quickly harden again. "I don't know what you want me to say, Zoe, that is why I broke up with her, end of story, okay."

"Okay, it may be the end of the story now, but you're coming to Bluebell and I will get the real story out of you, if it depends on my life."

Four hours later,

Zoe's P.O.V

We arrive in Bluebell at five in the morning and I drive straight to the plantation so I can put Harley in his comfortable bassinet and sleep in my comfortable bed. "We're here." I say waking up Wade and George.

"I don't know what you guys have planned, but before you go ahead with your crazy scheme, I would like to have a hot shower, bacon and eggs, preferably somewhere I won't run into AB, sounds good?"

"Will do, G-Tuck," Wade says. When we arrived at the carriage house I take Harley out of the car and take him inside, while George and Wade head towards Lavon's.

Lavon's P.O.V

BANG!! Why is someone slamming my door at five fifteen in the morning, Lavon Hayes needs his sleep. "What was that?" Lemon says groggily. "I'll go check, sweetie," I say, eagerly giving her a peck on the lips.

I go into the kitchen to find Wade and wait, George? "George what are you doing here?"

"Um, well I was kidnapped," he says pointing at Wade. "Uhaha Wade you kidnapped George?" I say laughing. "Yep," He says with a mouthful of cereal. "You, Wade are crazy."

"Anyway, I was promised bacon and eggs, where are my bacon and eggs?"

"Lavon make the man some Bacon and eggs."

"What!? No you make him his breakfast, you're the one who kidnapped him."

"Lavon, I know I own the Rammer Jammer, but I can not cook, do you want me to burn down the house? Huh?"

"Orggh, fine, I'll make it."

Zoe's P.O.V

I wake up and it's twelve o'clock. "Huh?" I look in the bassinet and Harley is gone, Wade must have taken him. I should call him, I grab my new IPhone 6 and dial Wade's number. "Hey babe, how was your nap."

"What did I tell you, never call me babe. Anyway, you have Harley right?"

"Of course, Harley and I are doing some father son bonding," he says, sounding a bit cheeky. "Wade, what are you doing?" I ask suspiciously. "Aww, don't you worry babe, we're just fine."