20

Tahir turent use apne neeche kich leta hai,hover hokar turent kiss karne lagta hai ,she also kissed him back the kiss was too rough.he broke the kiss and pinned her both hands on bed.

Tahir-Kya keh rahi the tum ?

Shree-vo..me ..kuch nahi .(apna face dusre or kar leti hai)

He smirked and kiss her neval she moaned..

Tahir-relax baby.. let's see how you feel and taste.

He slowly moved his hand towards her panty and started rubbing her from the outside.his hand so big that,it covered her whole pussy.

Tahir-So much wet for me hunnnn?

Shree hummed and grabbed his hand ..he interwine with her hand.with other hand he grabbed her panty and ripped it off.

Her heart increased suddenly looking at what he did.he look at her pussy and said...

Tahir-a lot better now..(smirk)

As soon as his bare fingers touched her bare pussy,her legs started shivering.

Tahir-don't be nervous baby...trust me.

He said lookin in her eyes but she was trying not to make an eye contact with him.

Tahir-look at me.

She did.

Tahir-You are so wet down there and I haven't even touched you properly,it shows how weak and needy you are.Don't worry,you don't need to be nervous...I know you wanted to feel good, want to cum..

She just nodded her head as an answer.he peck her lips and went down over to her pussy.

Tahir-Open your legs,baby...wide open for your beloved husband.

She did what he said to her.

Tahir-that's my good girl...

kiss her and start rubbing her clit.her face went red ,he slide one finger inside her pussy.

Shree-aahhhhhhh

Tahir-so wet and tight,I love it

He started moving in and out.