22

Shree couldn't control herself and smashed her lips on his.he gasped as he didn't expect her to be this much desperate over just a little thing.

Tahir-Mujhe pata nahi tha..tum mujhse itna pyaar karte ho !!

He said and she smile,making his sinful tongue enter her mouth and he tasted her mouth again and again.he interwined his hands with her and pinned them down She hissed as he rubbed his body on her.detaching his lips from her ,he buried his head in her neck.its hard for him to control as he always saw love in her eyes.

Tahir-Say you love me the most.say baby..

Shree-I .. love you..the most..only you.

She said slowly but she didn't realize her lips touched him every she spoke.because of this,he wasn't able to hear her words but his whole attention was now on her lips.He lick her lips and leaned more again her lips touched his lips making him devour her lips before she said something.He but her lips and grabbed her nape caressing it slowly making her sences lost in him,Just him.

He break the kiss and moved back and sat down.she was breathing heavily and he pulled her, making her body collied with his chest.she placed her head on his shoulder and he moved her hairs from her neck.

She grabbed his shirt in her fist when she felt his lips on her neck.she flinched more when she felt his hands going under her hook of bra and broke it.making her hold his hands but he was fast enough to remove her bra.She closed her eyes when she felt he again laid her down on the bed.He again hovered over her and coverd her shivering body under his shadow.He raised his hand and turned off the lights.

She tried covering her body but he buried her hopes by removing her hands from her body.Finally,she felt his breaths on her cleavage.kissing her cleavage.

Tahir-Calm down baby, it's only us..

He said and cressed her cheek.She shook her head and he kissed her forehead pecked her whole face.She hugged his waist and felt his necked body.He removed his shirt.Shre breathed heavily and felt him moving down.He kissed her neck and collarbones slowly,not biting.He buried his head kissing and sucking her shoulder .She moaned.He leaned down and looked at her breasts.He pecked there and looked at her face saw her closing her eyes.

He moved up and kissed her lips making her calm down.he whispered sweet words in between the kiss and she melted in his kiss .

She threw her head back feeling his palms on her bosoms.He slowly caressed her waist and squeezed her bosoms.He took the nipple in his mouth which made her grip his hairs softly.her breath hitched when he raised his head taking her other nipple in his mouth too.She didn't able to stop her moans.