30

At night -

Tahir was using his phone while lining up in bed .tabhi Shree bathroom se fresh hokar nikalte hai..tahir use bas ek tak dekhta rakhata hai..Vo tahir ka shirt pahne hoti hai.

Shree uske nazar ko avoide karte hue jakar dressing table k saamne apne hairs savare lagti hai vahi tahir ,uske bare legs ko dekta hai jo uske mid thigh tak open the.he put his phone on night stand and lay down on the bed.she look in the mirror and shocked by his action.she look at him and went towards the night stand to switch off the lamp.after that she lay on bed and went under the duvat.

Shree ,tahir k pair pe apna pair rakhte hai.fir bhi tahir kuch nahi karta. Shree use back hug karte hai or apne pair ko uske pair k upar rakhte hai fir bhi tahir kuch nahi karta. Fir Shree ,tahir k saamne aajati hai or uske face ko dekhte hai uski najar tahir k chest pe jaati hai vo smirk karte hue uske shirt k button ko dheere - dheere kholne lagti hai upper two buttons she opened,tahir ka kuch reaction na dekhkar Shree uske lips ko peck karte hai.

Shree-Ji aap so Gaye hai? Tahir ji..Good night.

Bolkar apne jagah jaati hi hai ki tahir uska haath pakad kar apne neeche le leta hai or directly kiss karne lagta hai.She also kissed him back.sometime later when he realised she is running out of breath,he pulled away.both looking eachother while breathing heavily.

He cressed her hair.

Tahir- Jab tumhe pata hai ki mein tumahre baate maanunga hi toh tumhe ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai!

Shree- Ji baat hi kuch aise hai ki aa..

Tahir - pata hai mujhe .

Shree-hun? Mummy ji ne batayaa?

Tahir-Ji nahi mujhe toh aapse hi pata chala hai.

Shree-Ji maine kab ? Nahi..

Tahir-Ji ,ji aapse hi tum kal raat mom se milne gaye .. tum mujhe chodkar chale gaye ab tumhare Bina nind kaise aati toh mein bhi ..

Shree-matlab aapne hamare saare baate sunli ?

He nodded.

Shree-Tab chodiye hume...aap raazi toh ho hi Gaye hai.

Tahir-aise kaise jaane du ? Tumne hi toh start Kiya ..fineshed toh mujhe hi karna padega..naye ?

Shree- bahut raat ho chuki hai..vaise bhi aap ek baar start karte hai toh rukne ka naam hi nahi lete ..raat kab subah me badal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta .

Tahir-please..

Shree-subah jaldi utna hai or baby bhi bol raha hai.

Tahir-(pet ki or dekhkar ) kya bol rahe hai baby ?

Shree-yahi ki dear papa ..mumma ko sone do or khud bhi so jaao.

Tahir-toh baby ...Bol do tumare mumma ko tumare papa unse kabhi bhi baat nahi karenge or Naa hi uski baat maanenge.

Bolakr jaane lagta hai..shree haath pakad leti hai.

Shree-nahi aap mujhe akela chodkar kahi nahi jaayenge.. I'm sorry...(tahir uski or dekhta hai) mein aapki baat maanne k liye taiyar hun..

Tahir - sachi? Promise Karo tum mujhe rokogi nahi..

Shree-promise,but baby ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.

Tahir-kuch nahi hoga ..relax.

He said and sat beside her and grabbed her hand.

Suddenly her eyes became wider seeing him hard.he placed her hand on his clothed hardened shaft and made her message him.she gulped and tried to pull her hand back.

Tahir-baby ? Will you help me?

He said and burried his face in her neck, licking her neck and jaw.she hesitantly nodded her head and he moved back.she slowly sat on her knees and unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down.her hand started shivering, reaching the hem of of his boxer.she sighed and pulled it down revealing his long and thick shaft,she gulped and saw his tip red and it glistening with precom seems like he was horney all the time.

Tahir-baby please don't make me wait more.

He said and almost inaudible voice but she heard it and slowly grabbed it. She moved near it and licked his tip.he moaned and bit his lips.she opened her mouth and let his member enter her mouth.she started licking him,he let out a shaky moan and brushed her hairs back.he held her hair behind her back.

Tahir-ahhhhhh..hhhhhh

She tried not to gag and slowly sucked him.he started twitching and moaned slowly while biting his lips.he released and she didn't take tim out and let all his drops of release in her mouth.she slowly took him out of her mouth and massaged him and started licking the juices making him again moaning mess.

Tahir-hmmmm baby...I want you so bad.

He said and her cheeks turned red.she moved back , closing her eyes.he immediately pushed her on the bed and started opening the remaining buttons of his shirt.she bit her lips when he removed his shirt and sat on the bed.he grabbed her hand and signed her to sit on his lap.she slowly sat on his lap and he grabbed her bare thighs, massaging them slowly.she grabbed his shoulder when he moved his hips making there most sensetive parts touch each other and this felt a god damnit torture.

Tahir-why did you always give me a Hard time ?

He said and squeezed her butt smirking at her.she but her lip to not make any sound and he started palming her butt cheeks and pushed her hip towards his clothed memeber more.

Shree-Ta .tahir ....hhhh

She hissed out, biting his shoy.he pulled her hair and made her face him.he again started moving his hips making her bite her lips hard.he grippied her hips tightly getting irritated cause he didn't get to hear of her moans.

Tahir-moan baby moan my name ..give me what is mine...moan I want to hear how much pleasure I'm giving you or you aren't satisfied yet.

Shree-no you are much more than enough..it just everyone is sleeping..what if they came ?? And disturbed?

Tahir-Ohh my darling.. don't worry about them. They know how much I love you and always will so don't think too much ..i fucking love it when you moan ..moan loud ..hhhhh

He said and tore her shirt,he threw it in the corner of the room and brushed her hairs back.she didn't wait for him and move towards his lips.they desperately started kissing eachother and his hands goes behind her back and unhooked her bra.

He cupped her bosoms and she moaned in the kiss and he seemed satisfied by her response.he but her bottom lip and pushed his tongue inside.she kissed him back and he teased her nipple with his finger and thumb playing with it and they both moaned when she started grinding over his clothed memeber.