31

She was already so wet that her body was reacting by it's own and she was not able to control her own moves or should she say her hormones due to her pregnancy.he broke the kiss and moved towards her cheeks kissing it and then licked her earlobe making her lips parted.she moaned in his ear and breath out.

She threw her head back and he gripped her waist, sucking her jaw,neck and collarbones.he slowly lay her down on the bed and hovered over her and she arched her back when he planted a kiss on her belly.he slowly moved up and start licking her bosoms making her again moaning mess.she started touching his back and brushing his hairs and he cupped her other bosom.

Tahir-baby moan my name...(he whispered and bit her nipple rolling his tongue and she moaned)

Shree-ahhhhhhhh,tahir ji...ammmmhhh

He moved towards her other bosom and started kissing, licking and sucking, making her roll her eyes.he slowly moved his hand down and rubbed her clothed part and she moaned,arching her back and clenching on nothing.She needed his touch and attention there or she would die of pain.he moved back and pulled out her pantie down.thats it,she closed her legs still after knowing she wanted him so bad and he wouldn't let her stay like this but what could she do ? She was shy, feeling naked in front of him, feeling exposed in front of him.

He chuckled and sniffed her soaked pantie making her close her eyes.he threw it and opened her legs wide and she didn't resist this time.he smirked and leaned down between her legs.he grabbed her thighs tightly and flicked his tongue on her clit and started fucking her with his tongue.she was becoming more needy for his touch and that luscious tongue of his that she moved her hips up making his tongue deeply and her hands started clenching on the sheets feeling pure pleasure.but it still was not enough for her as her hand go over his head and she pushed his head more making him bite her clit softly and he didn't resist her to push him more cause he started licking her making her reach near her climax.

Tahir-relax baby...and release,let me taste you...

He said something making her vibrate with muffle voice and she didn't even hear what he said but she just released what she was waiting for.he licked her clean and she started breathing heavily.she opened her eyes and saw him opening his pants and he slid them down.

Tahir - Open your legs wide, i want to fuck the shit out of you that you forgot everything and just remember me and only me.. nothing else.

She opened her legs and he grabbed her hips and placed them over his thighs and he placed his dick at my entrance and rub it over her folds and she was going crazy and he is taking his time and feeling her soft pussy against his hard dick but when his eyes met her he pushed it inside and she screamed and he immediately halted his thrust.

Tahir-I will go slow,tell me when you get adjusted.

Shree-tahir...ahhhhh move ..i..am..f..fine !

She said moaning and he started moving slowly and now he was deep inside her and rubbing her side hips to ease the pain.

Tahir-You'r heaven.

He said and grabbed her ankles and thrusted slowly but deep .he started thrusting fastly after hearing her moaning.his jaw was clenching and he was sweating.his pace turned in inhuman speed and she started clenching on his member and he moaned out loud.

Tahir-hmm just keep doing that,i like it when your pussy start hugging me

He moaned and pulled her more close towards him and started thrusting hardly and her belly could feel as he was near her womb.he placed his hand on her belly and felt how deeper he was and how much more he could go.he grabbed her thighs and made more space to go deeper.she also wanted him to go deeper as she warped her legs around his waist and he grab her waist pushing hardly and they both started moaning as the feeling they were feeling like there body was becoming one.

He started thrusting sloppily after she reached her high.bug he still didn't.he turned them around making her sit on his lap and he was still inside of her.

Tahir-baby move..

He said and she started moving up and down making him hiss and he was impatient because her speed was not as fast as he wanted.so he grabbed her hips and pushed it on his member hard and her eyes rolled back.she started moaning when he took her nipple in his mouth and started to buck his hips from down and her head fell on his shoulder.he started sucking her shoulder and she moaned in his ear kissing his ear and his body jerked at her single touch.he grabbed her nape and pulled her in a kiss, sucking and smooching her lips so hard that she felt that she could pass out just by his kiss.

He slammed her hardly on his shaft making her moan in the kiss.

Shree-Ahhhhh tah..tahir ..i..mm..near..

She moaned the kissed and he broke the kiss and started thrusting hardly and she was clenching his girth.

Tahir-I'm also there.

He said and made her bounce on him and she screamed, controlling to not release.she looked up and his full length was deep inside her and she was feeling gonna faint.

Tahir-baby... release.

He moaned and she threw her head back releasing on him and he also released, making her feel his hot fluid.he let out a deep moan and she fell on his chest closing her eyes as she was so tired .

Tahir-felling sleepy?

He said and brushed her hairs back as she was sweating just like him.he planted a soft kiss on her forehead and turned them around.he pulled out and bit his lips.she closed her eyes and he stood up.he came out with a wet towel and started cleaning her and she just closed her eyes and let him do it.

Tahir-my baby is so tired..

He chuckled and covered both of them with blanket.

Tahir-Sleep tight,baby..I love you a lot..

He said and slept while creasing her Tummy.