🎪 Climbing Up The Walls 🎪

"The news has been confirmed by several sources

"The news has been confirmed by several sources..."

"Here."

Jane squinted her eyes at Kory as the latter handed her an ice pack with a sheepish expression. 

It was pretty obvious she was walking on eggshells with her right now. That said, it wasn't all that surprising since she'd almost killed her.

"Well? C'mon, don't make me wait any longer. I've already said I'm sorry."Magenta exclaimed impatiently.

Jane ran her tongue along her front teeth before snatching the ice pack from her hand to press it against the cut now occupying her forehead. However, she soon withdrew it as a hiss of pain escaped her.

"Holy shit!"

Kory raised his eyebrows, alert."What? Is something wrong?"

"It's cold." She replied, giving her a pointed look before abruptly jumping at the excited shriek coming straight from the bedroom corridor.

Soon enough, an overexcited Gar made his way into the living room, pumping his fist in the air like a kid on Christmas morning.

Jane frowned as she tossed the ice pack onto the coffee table before turning to Kory with an arched eyebrow."Care to explain?"

"While you were sleeping-"Jane interrupted abruptly, clearing her throat.

Magenta immediately rolled her eyes before rolling her eyes as she reiterated her words."While you were recuperating from my attack-"

"Actually, I preferred the first version."

"Seriously? Do you want to know, yes or no?" Kory retorted dryly, clearly annoyed. Jane rolled her eyes before raising her hand to gesture for her to continue."The Titans are moving temporarily to Gotham."

Jane choked on her coffee at the news before hastily putting her coffee back on the table to avoid spilling it on herself during her coughing fit. She thumped her chest several times to try and get past the pain radiating down her esophagus before giving the purplish-haired woman an incredulous look.

"Are you kidding me?" She exclaimed, leaping up in disbelief before walking up and down in front of Kory."Gotham. Freaking Gotham. Are you going there?"

"Sounds like it." Kory agreed, shrugging her shoulders before tilting her head with a smirk. "Are you in?"

*********

"Thank you for coming on such short notice. I would have liked a less sad occasion."

Jane winced at Dick's solemn speech before straightening up to take a look at the i-tech cellar they all found themselves in. She still couldn't believe she'd asked to take some precious time off to come back here.