Part 1

We are in a hospital room, and we see what appears to be a couple, the man in stress, and the woman seems to be in pain, the nurses walking around the room caring for the woman. She appears to be having a baby, and suddenly the baby is in her arms]

Nurse: Here's your baby girl ma'am

???: Thanks. I can't wait to get her home

Nurse: Yes, ma'am, what would you like to name her?

???: I would like to name her Rosalie. Rosalie Y/n Smith

Nurse: Beautiful name

Jane: Rosalie will be amazing, Jahn

5 years later

Jane: Rosalie, get in here this instant

Rosalie just sits walks into the room head down

Jane: Why didn't you clean up?

Rosalie: sorry playing sissy

Jane: Jasmine is your younger sister, not someone you should be playing around with. You know what, leave my house. I don't want to deal with an ungrateful daughter.

Jane says as she beats up Rosalie.

Rosalie: sorry

Jane: No, Rosalie, leave my house. Now

Rosalie runs out the front door and into the city and is just walking around at the time being. Suddenly she sees a car wreck and walks over to it and gets blasted back onto a piece of metal, her wrists get cut open, she stands back up and walks over there, but then someone is slowly walking over to the van so she jumps and hides inside the van and falls to the ground. After she does that, her wrists start to burn bad, so she takes a look at them, and her wrists are silver, and then she notices that she is in a pile of silver liquid. She quickly stands up, hearing that the man is gone and runs off.

1 year later

We see Rosalie sitting by a dumpster with a tent. She is looking around New York half not paying attention until the new comes on. The news Channel states this morning that Jasmine Smith was found dead, as an appeared assassination, we had to shut down the case at the moment. We see Rosalies eyes go wide as ever.

Rosalie: I stupid stay sister

Suddenly, the dumpster next to her began to rattle, and as that happens, we see her attempt to calm herself down quickly.

Rosalie: calm

Suddenly, the dumpster stops shaking, and she looks around to see if anybody sees that.

5 years later
I have been homeless for 6 years now, and no one has caught me using my powers that I can't control, and it is aggravating. I start walking around New York and suddenly someone pulls me into an alleyway and attempts to take my clothes off but on accident because I was scared my powers made a knife appear in my hand and when I tried to push him off me I accidently stabbed him in the shoulder. He ran off.

2 hours later

Suddenly, two cop cars came closer to me and stepped out of their vehicles

Officer 1 : Ma'am, please get on the ground with your hands behind your back

I did as such because I didn't want it to be worse for me

Officer 2: Thanks for your cooperation

They two officers put me in the cop car and handcuffed me. Like I can't get out of these. They drove me to the police station and put me into an interrogation room

Officer 1: Hello Rosalie, nice to meet you

You don't say anything. You don't know why you are here

Officer 1: You may not know why you are here, but recently, we have been collecting all unregistered mutants to keep the world safe. But since you are an unregistered mutant, we had to collect you too. Come on, let's start talking. Ok, so what is your power?