If Zoro Drinks An Aphrodisiac (NSFW)

Bad Summary: Zoro ends up drinking a beverage that had no business be drunk.

CW: Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Hair Pulling, Zoro being Zoro, Slapping (on the butt), Hair Pulling, Oral (both), Horny!Zoro, Surprisingly soft dom towards the end, Semi(?) Public, but like nobody is around(?)

He'd be more silently irritated actuallyHe'd keep you beside him making sure his hands are always touching you some wayVery needy and brattyThe aphrodisiac he consumed: was a drinkHis stupid lost ass should have known he didn't know where he was goingYou both were supposed to go on a date today and he wanted to take you to an area he found a few days ago when y'all first docked but he of course couldn't rememberYou packed nothing to drink and have been wandering around a forest for what felt like forever.You both found a small abandoned home by a lake to take a quick rest and thats when Zoro found some alcohol on the table inside

"You shouldn't drink that. Who knows who or what has been on there." You cringed seeing him already put the full bottle to his lips. He shrugged at you, "I'm thirsty, woman."

"Then go drink some of the water in that lake! I checked it it's clean!"

"Tch." He ignored you like he always does and downs almost half the bottle in one swig. "Sure you don't want any? It's sweet how you like it."

"No you ass. One of us has to be sober in case an enemy comes to kick your ass for drinking their stuff."

"Very funny." Zoro rolled his eyes downing back the drink again. "Weird after taste though."

You decided to look around the house. It was relatively clean , but some dusty areas but it was nice to relax for a moment. It was rare you both had these moments like this together so you actually wanted to stay for the evening. You assumed you wasn't too far from the boat considering the trees looked familiar form when you first arrived so you sat on the couch to unwind.

It was quiet for a moment, so quiet you actually felt yourself dozing off. Zoro watched you shift to your back and noticed the two piece you were wearing was lifting a bit exposing the black lace panties you wore. Also instantly Zoro's dick twitched at the sight which nearly scared the shit out of him because he usually wasn't the type to get aroused so easily.

He shook his head feeling a bit lightheaded so he put the bottle down and walked out to the lake to throw some water on his face. He sighs as he walks back to the Livingroom you were napping in and seen you already slumped over with one leg off the couch. He chuckles at you until he gazed at your legs. They looked so smooth, so soft, so plump and the colors really complimented you skin as the sun began to hit over your body.

Zoro slowly approached you making sure you were really sleep before he lifted up your skirt to get a pretty view of your ass. He leaned over closer with his big hand nearly threatening to grab a hold of your butt, but you stirred in your sleep. He shook his head again groaning and mentally cursing himself for acting like a pervert. He had no idea what's gotten into him but he decided to just take a nap with you so he moved your legs on top of his lap and exhaled. But shutting his eyes didn't work he couldn't go to sleep.

So he decided that it was going to be your problem too and shake you awake.

"I'm hungry." Zoro deadpanned looking over at you. "Got any food?"

"I—you jackass I don't have any—"

"Then let me eat your pussy."

"...what."

"You heard me."

Zoro was already forthcoming enough so hearing this was something you expected from him, but it still felt different. His words were confident, but his face was flustered and beads of sweat trickled down his face. You rolled on your back completely and obliged.