Zoro And Luffy Having a Crush on the Same Girl (SFW)

First of all if we are talking canon Luffy and Zoro they both have no clue they have the same crush for a long time.

It's hilarious because both of them talk about you to each other and they both think they're talking about a different girl.

"Yeah the girl I like is so cool! She always gives me the rest of her food, and loves to play with me she totally likes me." Luffy smiles wide criss cross on the deck next to Zoro.

"The girl I like is awesome, she can kick ass, and actually my type—"

Nami overhears and she knows how they both stare at and treat you so it didn't take long to put two and two together on who they were talking about.

"You idiots you both have a crush on the same girl!"

They both freeze and ever since it's been an internal rivalry which is so fun to see.

You always have to sit in between them while eating, Zoro always invites you to train with him or Luffy will invite you to play at the same time which leaves you to just go and hang with Chopper.

It's been going on for 2 months and finally it went too far when you all were in a forest searching for something and Luffy turned around and seen Zoro carrying you on his back. You weren't tired or anything he just offered. And Zoro was in Heaven feeling your body on top of his, inhaling your clean sweet scent. When Luffy saw this his eye twitched in irritation and Zoro just smirked at him seeing your smile and nearly doze off on his shoulder. Seeing that caused them both to start fighting again making you almost fall on your butt if Sanji didn't quickly catch you.

"HEY!" Nami finally grabs them both and separates them "YOU BOTH ARE EXHAUSTING JUST TELL HER ALREADY!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS NAMI!" They both yelled at her but Nami immediately smacked the shit out of both of them and threw them over to you.

"TELL HER!"

You stared at them both blankly as they stood back up, Zoro and Luffy stare at each other and then scratch their necks awkwardly, even though they both try to hang out with you a lot neither of them had the balls to tell you how they felt.

"Well I Like you, y/n! A LOT." Luffy spoke up pushing Zoro. "And he does too but he's an idiot and doesn't even like you as much as me—"

"Hey wait a second the hell is that supposed to mean you didn't even like her until I sa—"

"Wait you both like me?"

"Well.." Zoro said as He began to blush and Luffy just nodded in excitement .

"If you can't choose I can fight him for you for it!" Luffy randomly punches Zoro in the face causing another fight between them both making you face palm.

"I can't even today..." You walked off to the rest of the group giving Nami the green light to knock them both out again and making Frank keeping them separated walking back to the ship.

"Idiots." Sanji mumbled walking towards you from behind. "Y/N-Saaaaaaan! If your legs are too tired I can still carry you!"

"Okay." You giggles climbing on top of his back, "I'm not too heavy am I?"

"Sweetheart, you weight nothing to me!" He sung.

"Thank you, Sanji." Kissing his cheek in appreciation making him bleed a bit.

Zoro and Luffy stared at the sight before them dumbfounded not knowing whether to fight each other again or make Sanji the new target.