Drunk!Black Fem Reader x Tipsy! Zoro (NSFW/Slight Fluff)

CW: Alcohol consumption, Slutty ass sex, Soft/Teasing! Zoro, Few petnames, Backshots in front of a mirror, Reverse Cowgirl, Oral, LOTS OF ORAL, Zoro takes pictures, Drunk aftercare(?)

"You wanna what..."

"I wanna do some body shots off you...."

Zoro knew he shouldn't have let you take the rest of his Sake with him. You're such a damn lightweight and get so horny when you're drunk. You've always told him that you were always sober enough to fuck him, but he never wanted to take the chance because he felt like you were lying.

"No you do that then you're drunk and you always end up—"

"Wanting to fuck you yes but I just wanna ..." Your fingers trailed his tan torso, feeling each small and large ridge of scars he had, "Play with you a bit..common it's been a rough few days I just wanna relaaaxxxxx..."

Your slurred speech wasn't anything less than chilling to the man. Not that he was disgusted or even annoyed when you got like this.

It was the simple fact that you turn him on too much when you get drunk.

You slowly bat your eyelashes pushing out your lower lip, you rested your chin on his firm chest trying so hard to convince him to just indulge with you this late and lonely evening.

"One. Body shot. " Zoro's finger in your face, you go a bit cross eyed looking at it, which made your boyfriend huff through his nose. He loosened his angry gaze and instead gave you a weak smile to your lowered lids. "I'm doing one on you too."

"Duh." You scoffed clearing the floor and putting blankets on the cold Aquarium ground. "Strip and lay down."

You could see the glint in Zoro's eyes, reflecting a little off the water in the Aquarium and he rolled his eyes before he tried speaking his mind again. He took off his jacket, noticing the brightness in your reaction he mutters, "You're such a perv."

"I mean can you blame me?"

He lays on his back, you internally get giggly at the thought of licking and slurping your tequila off his warm chiseled body. He lets out a low grunt tossing his jacket, finally bare for your eyes only right now.

"Well hurry up and stop drooling."

"Ain't nobody drooling over yo ass." You snap back at his cocky remark before kneeling in between his legs.

"So what is a body shot exactly...you like to use me as a table of sum?"

"Just watch."

Zoro did just that, not tearing his eyes from you. You push your curls back, making sure there is none to see messing up your concentration. Grabbing the half empty bottle you pour the clear liquid onto his stomach, you admired how it rolled off each ab, falling over his tanned skin and scar, your eyes followed one stream down to his v-line, it was so pretty, your man was truly blessed for his build.

Zoro noticed your little horny ass, you get like this everytime you see his body, bottom teeth grazing at your lip until—

"Hey!" He snapped his fingers at you, your head still aimed at his pelvis but eyes meeting his darkened ones, "Is this a body shot? Just wasting a perfectly good drink on me?"

"No, you ass."

"Then hurry u—"

You didn't see it, but from the sharp breath leaving Zoro's mouth he was clenching his jaw, your full cold lips slurring off his stomach. The ridges of his stitches felt like they were slicing your tongue when you glided all around his torso making his hands throw onto ghosting over your bare shoulder, "This!?--is a fucking body shot?!"