Zoro Aphrodisiac Aftercare (fluff/nsfw)

CW: Lots of fluff, Kissing, Amazing Aftercare, Zoro spills his true feelings to the reader, Smut at the end

-This is part two to the previous page-

"Fuck.." Zoro huffed out feeling groggy, lifting his head from your sweaty neck, he stared off at the open window until his sight was cleared seeing the sun was barely visible on the horizon, the sky transition to mostly dark. He mentally cursed at himself then wondered how long they were out?

"The hell happ—- oh shit Y/N!" He looked down to see you sleep under him, his hissed feeling his cock was still buried inside you and nothing but a wet mess between you both. He looked around the semi empty living room for his swords that were laid by the door, both of your clothing all over the room plus ripped off buttons. His mind was fuzzy and he slowly got up off you, gazing at your wet and limp naked body. Your chest was raising and lowering harshly and your brows were furrowed, Zoro got off the couch and threw his jacket over your body. He didn't sense anybody around so he wondered the house to see where the bathroom was and seen it was a decent size.

He turned on the hot water for you in the tub, but after waiting for so long there was still none. Zoro groaned in annoyance rubbing the top of his nose,

"Zoro?" Your Voice rang in his ears making him nearly sprint to you, "Oh there you are."

"H-hey, Y/N." He hisses your forehead, patting it before sitting on the couch next to you, "You're sore you shouldn't move much."

"That's, " You yawned rubbing your eyes letting Zoro curl you into his chest, "Okay...you feel better though?"

"Uh yeah um....Im good." His hands traveled up and down your arm lost in thought for a moment.

"So you was just walking around the house naked while I was sleep?"

"N-no! I wanted to draw you a bath..."

"Oh? You don't usually do that." You teased brushing your finger on his scar.

"Well," He began to grumble noticing he doesn't in fact do that. He doesn't do a lot of things for you in terms of being a boyfriend besides protect you, you've always been grateful for that but this little gesture made you smile. "The stupid bathroom doesn't have hot water—"

"Of course it doesn't this place is abandoned. But..if you really wanna bathe me that bad then.."

You stood up and threw off his jacket standing proudly with your body covered in marks, Zoro got an eye full of you in your naked glory then looked away embarrassed, "let's go in the lake!"

"That's even colder, woman!"

"Don't care. Let's go pick me up!"

Zoro side eye'd your figure, trying to resist being so blushed seeing as you have no issue being naked around him even if it's not sexual intent behind it.

He huffs picking your up bridal style and heading to the clear lake, it was beautiful, it was beside a small waterfall and the reflection of the moon bounced off setting a pretty lighting,

"See. It's not that cold." You hummed feeling the Luke warm water hit your skin. You started to feel a bit more awake so you let go of Zoro and fell inside the water, "can't get my hair wet though SO DO NOT SPLASH ME!"

"Whatever.." he hissed leaning back on a rock to stretch out. "We can't stay too long we're supposed to be leaving tomorrow."

"I know..." you whined, "I like it here though...oh lookie it's fish over there!