Chapter-7

"What is the meaning of This Rao?" Asked a Mighty being to our God of Sun and Fire Rao.

The being had white long beard, he had a staff with a floating cock inside it and he was wearing a Dark Green clothing.

He is Father time

He is Father time.

Not from DC Universe though.

"What do you mean By that?" Rao asked.

"Don't pretend like you don't know! Why did you send a Being made by you to Our Cosmology?" Father time asked.

"Hmmmm . . . . Well Cause he is one of My favourite sons, and It's not like it's anything new, Those Version of Superman who sacrifice themselves for a Greater cause I do reincarnated them and still do. But that one was a Bit young . . . He didn't even get to enjoy his youth properly cause of He was helping those who need without his own care. I did thought of sending him to what these mortals call Hentai world" Rao explained.

"Then Why didn't you did that?" Father time asked.

"Those universes are rejected and Failed By products which are Made by The Hands, or Super Celestials In short. They either have a Being to rule over or they simply don't, and their stories are too short. So I thought of sending him to your one to see how much he can change the Timeline, witha But mix of some characters from Other worlds" Rao said.

"What about the beings there?" Father time asked.

"Hmmm, If I am not wrong Shiva is far stronger than are in Your Cosmology. He ain't complaining why are you doing? If I remember Eloheim (God of Bible) died while Fighting two Heavenly Dragons" Rao said.

"Cause Shiva doesn't cares about anything as long as peace is there. And heavenly dragons aren't weak by any means" Father time said.

"Hmm . . But I highly doubt he will do anything that goes against peace. Yeah he can steal some Waifus though, Why Do you even care about such stuff when It's Infinite times far from original timeline?" Rao asked.

"CAUSE IT'S NOT CANON!" Father time shouted.

"Canon Goes down to drain" Rao said as he finger flicked Father time.

_0_

"Huh?" Clark woke up pretty late in the morning feeling really refreshed.

Of course he wasn't alone Mizuki was sleeping besides him.

But he can't find Grafiya.

He did found a Letter on the lamp table. Mizuki was sleeping on his chest so he didn't moved. Clark used his X-ray vision to read the contents of the letter.

'Clark-sama, I really enjoyed the time I spent with you last night. I didn't meant to leave like this but I have to attain my duties. I hope you don't mind. Let's meet again sometime. Your sincere Grafiya'