f o u r

______________________________

terushima
good morning :)

terushima
i heard that there's another party going on and was wondering if you want to come?

terushima
or we could just hang out

freckles
i'd love to! maybe just hang out? don't think i'm ready to handle two parties in a row

terushima
really?

terushima
i can buy us some snacks and we can chill at mine if you want

Yamaguchi stared at his phone, becoming all giddy as he realises that Terushima wants to be his friends. He wasted no time moving his thumbs about, typing a reply as fast as he could.

freckles
yes!!! i don't mind what we eat :)

terushima
awesome! what time do you finish volleyball practice?

freckles
6pm. i can get public transport down as long as i know what route to get

terushima
don't worry about that, i can pay for a taxi

terushima
i'll book it for 6:30? it should only take about twenty minutes to get to mine

freckles
sounds good to me!

freckles
i have to start getting ready for early practice. speak soon?

terushima
of course :)

Yamaguchi reluctantly exited his messages with Terushima before double checking he had everything in his gym bag and school bag. Once he checked everything off, he placed his phone in his pocket and headed off to school.

The changing room was an awkward time for everyone. Yamaguchi had entered only a few minutes late yet Sugawara and Daichi were already in a bad mood from been telling Nishinoya off. "Speaking of, Yamaguchi. That party... What did you get up to?"

Sugawara's tone of voice was enough to send chills down Yamaguchi's spine as he wondered if something bad had happened last night. "I made a friend and we just chilled in a room and talked until Nishinoya came and said we were going home."

Sugawara raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'just chilled in a room'? Did you end up drunk and alone with a stranger?"
"No... I had two sips of beer all night. He stayed sober and we just spent the night in the room talking about life or him trying to give me advice. Did something happen last night that I'm not aware of?"

All eyes trailed to Kageyama and Hinata. Yamaguchi glanced over, curious as to what they could possibly have done and ended up holding back a gasp. Hinata did his best to cover his neck, but failed in hiding the hickeys littered all over it. "Are those hickeys?" Yamaguchi asked in disbelief.