BLURB

Rose Wright, to her the name is very ironic and she always wondered why her parents decided to name her rose a flower which is so overwhelming beautiful. But she isn't. She isn't beautiful. She isn't pretty. All her life she hated herself for how she looked. She could always see people judging her through their eyes and could hear their thoughts screaming ugly. Well that's what she WAS.

It's all in the past now. She isn't ugly anymore now, anymore. People still stare at her but not with disgust or displease. They stare at her with admiration now. All she could see in their eyes now is adoration for her. But at what cost?

It doesn't matter, the price is of no concern. She is happy now and that's all that matter. She is swimming in fame now. She has achieved what she always wanted, to be a successful singer. And finally she is one. Her fan following is crazy and all her concert get sold out in minutes if not seconds.

While having so many fans being there for her, to cheer on her it still has some down side to it. Fame comes with risks and she soon realizes this when she is stalked by a stalker who claimed to be her fan. The situation become so dangerous that her is forced to empty her schedule and stay in the countryside town for a while until the uproar created by the media about the stalker will die down and most of all until the stalker would leave her alone.

So, she goes to the remote town. And everything changes.

+ + +

So here is the blurb. What do you guys think? Hope you guys find it intriguing enough. I promise you this story is going to be amazing. Hehehe at least I will try to make it amazing.

By the way second chance at love will be updated tomorrow.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 25, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Born Ugly (I'm ME series) #BOOK-1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें