Chapter Five.

Just fucking leave me alone.

I was sitting outside at the traphouse in the backyard and enjoying the sunshine when a pale Corey came outside holding a package along with a letter.

"Guys... I think you wanna look at this."

Corey says and takes it back inside in the living room as we gathered up the rest of the boys and I stare at the mystery package.

"Corey... what is it?"

I ask nervously as he handed me the letter and I opened it up.

Dear Sarah, Jake, Colby, Sam and Corey.

What can I say? It's been a few months now and I've been thinking a lot about what I did that night... no words are enough to express how sorry I am and I know you guys will never forgive me but I'm a changed person now. This place I'm in really helped me and I feel awful about what happened and I'm so glad that Sam is alive... I know this is a stretch but I would like you to visit me Sarah, appointments can be made through the number at the bottom of this letter. Why Sarah you ask? Well I doubt if Corey and sam wants to hear me out considering I attacked them and Sarah seems to be the more understanding one. I am sorry for the pain I caused but please hear me out and see for yourself that I am a changed person.

Jenny.

I felt sick to my stomach as I read out the letter to the boys, Sam sitting down on the couch and not saying a single word whole Jake laughs shaking his head.

"She's joking, right?"

Jake says and I look inside of the package with drawings and paintings of flowers, trees and nature was inside.

Gifts from Jenny.

"No way! You're not going to see her, are you?"

Colby asks me and I take a shaky breath just trying to process everything.

"How did she get our address?"

I ask them and the boys had no idea about that which was strange. Maybe we can't be free of Jenny after all but perhaps one visit wouldn't hurt? Maybe she will finally leave us alone.

"I wanna go..."

Sam says and everyone in the room looked at him in shock.

"Sam... no."

I say to him but he quickly cuts me off.

"It's not your decision."

Sam said to me and stand up from the couch.

"If you're going I'm going with you."

Sam says to me and Colby agreed to that as well along with Jake.

"You guys are serious? You really want to see this crazy person?"

Corey asks and I let out a deep sigh just looking at the boys.

"She wanted to see for some reason... my head is spinning right now and I don't know what to do."

I admitted to them just taking another shaky breath.