Chapter six.

Love is cruel.

A few days has passed since that argument with Colby and I barley spoke to him since that day. I've been too busy making videos with the boys, working and trying to wrap my head around that letter Jenny sent us all.

Does she really think a few paintings and a simple sorry will fix things? Just because she said she's changed it doesn't mean anything... I still get nightmares but the person who is still affected badly is Sam and I can't watch him go through all that again.

Some nights sam doesn't sleep but when he does he cries and screams from the nightmares and when Colby is not with him to calm him down, I pop in to help Sam and honestly it breaks my heart to see him so broken.

Maybe there's no healing from this? Not mentally anyway. After I booked an appointment to see Jenny next week, I suggested that Sam didn't go but he was having none of it, he even got pissed off at me and started a big fight with everyone.

Maybe he doesn't understand that we care about him?

Why? Why am I going to see a complete and utter psychopath? Because deep down I'm curious to see her again and I have a lot of unanswered questions to ask her. Maybe it will be a waste of time? But apparently she changed but I find that hard to believe, no matter how much therapy and medication they give her.

Letting out a deep sigh, I looked up from the kitchen counter as I heard footsteps approach from behind me.

"Hey you."

Jake said to me and I couldn't help but smile at him, over the last few days I have become extremely close with Jake, always hanging out with him watching movies or playing games! Even making a few YouTube videos with him and honestly when I'm with him everything seems a lot lighter and happier.

"Hey."

I say to Jake as he approached my side.

"We going clubbing tonight, if you wanna come? I think we all need a bit of fun."

Jake says to me and i immediately agreed with him.

"Yeah... I will go! I haven't been clubbing in a long time."

I said to him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"After all the shit we've been through I think it will do us some good... even Sam."

Jake said and I bobbed my head in agreement.

"I don't know if Sam is ready to go out again though... he's always in his room not really wanting to see anyone but I will convince him somehow."

I reassured jake and he quickly kissed my cheek.

"You're the best!"

He said to me with his cute little smile, I was about to say something and Colby interrupted me.

"Sorry to break up this cozy moment but I need to use that."

Colby said and gestured towards the stove behind us, I cleared my throat and walked out of the kitchen not really wanting to face Colby. We barley speak to each other anymore and he brings back different girls every night from clubbing.