The lost jewel

(NICO POV)

      "Bi I'll be back soon" I said "ok be safe, and Don't GET CAUGHT," I laughed at my sister's comment "I won't, I've never been caught before and I won't break my record" I said, my sister checked a bit. "Ok bye Bi" I said as I kissed her on her cheek. I put on my aviator jacket over my black t-shirt, and put my hood up over my black chin length hair, and I left my house and headed to the market, making sure to cover my face so I wouldn't be rekindled. 

     I quietly grab an apple or too then made my way to the bread stand. Luck me the man working at the stand was arguing with an old lady over the price of bread. I quickly slipped behind the man an grabbed a loaf of bread before being caught. I slipped out of the stand right when the man turned around. I started walking away fast. I dodged the running children and chuckle a bit at their antics. I recognized one of the little girls. Her name was Estelle Blofis, she is Sally Jackson youngest child. We used to be neighbors and this is a bit embarrassing but I had a little crush on her son Percy Jackson at one point but not anymore. He just isn't my type anymore, now I like blonde hair and blue eyed boys, yes, yes I'm gay, HAY! Don't judge me. I've known I liked boy's sense age 10. As I was walking I accidentally bumped into the prince I just quickly pushed him away and then I heard it "HAY STOP THELF YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!" The man yelled. Oh no, I started running as fast as I could. I jumped over fences and dodged some of the people that were in my way,I shift through the cloud until I reached the forest, now here's a little fun fact about me I'm afraid of the dark, actually afraid is putting it lightly, it's more of a phobia. I climb a tree just as the man ran past me, I try climbing down but I fell. Wen I opened my eyes Then was sword at my neck and I saw the guards and surprisingly the prince was with them. He was gorgeous in a way no man should be, he had beautiful tan skin and Sandy golden hair, and gorgeous ocean blue eyes. You would think a guy like him would hate me for stealing, but instead he seem to have worry look in his eyes, I don't understand why I mean I am a ugly, lonely loser, thief why would a guy like him care about me?

———————————————————————————————————

(Word count: 454)