The jewel (2)

Thank you loveanimes, the fact that you like this made me want to keep working on it. I love all of you🖤

   Ok I'll amid it I was a little scared, I mean come on you wouldn't be scared if a sword was at your neck! I squeezed my eyes shut and then I heard a "STOP" I opened my eyes to see who was speaking. I looked and saw the prince, he was looking right at me. I started seeing black dots in my vision and then all went black. I passed out I felt my body hit the ground. A minute later I felt my body lift up, but after that I couldn't remember anything  else. 

I woke up to see the prince, I rushed to my feet. I started to walk away from him, I did't know what he could do. "Hay, don't move to much you don't have enough energy" the prince said. "Stay back!" I yelled. "Hay, are you okay?" He asked me, "go away" I said. I started seeing black dots in my vision again, I tripped over something I felt my body fall and I couldn't stop. I squeeze my eyes closed, before I hit the floor I felt arms rap around me and I was put to my feet. I opened my eyes to see the prince looking at me, he had a scared look in his eyes. "Be careful!" He said letting go of me. I fell back into the bed, "I'm fine" I lie, but he didn't seem to believe me I don't know what? "Ya, I don't believe that but fine." He said, "I'm going to get you food be right back. As he left it felt like a thousand Stanton butterflies rose in my stomach, I didn't show it of course.

Super short 😭