Chapter 1

"Do I have to mom?" said Sylvia sadly. "YESS NOW STOP ASKING YOU ANNOYING CHILD!" said Sylveon's mom. Sylvia was a sylveon. Her parents were mean to her all the time. She was fine with it though. They were moving. Tomorrow, Sylvia's school year is going to start at Pokèmon Academy. When they had finally reached their new home and unpacked their stuff, Sylvia ate the food they bought, brusher her teeth, and went to bed. The next morning Sylvia was woken up with loud noises. Her mom was banging frying pans together to wake her up. "You're late!" said Sylvia's mother. Sylvia had quickly gotten ready, grabbed her backpack, and left to go to school.

She arrived at school and put her backpack up just in time for the bell. She went into her first classroom. "Hello, I'm your math teacher, Ms. Bubbles,' said Sylvia's new teacher. "Psst," said a voice next to Sylvia. She looked at the Pokèmon on her left. "Just to let you know, I heard Ms. Bubbles is really mean, just saying. Also my name is Luna," said the eevee. "How can you be so sure the Ms. Bubbles is mean?" asked Sylvia. "ARE YOU TALKING IN MY CLASSROOM SYLVIA AND LUNA!?" asked Ms. Bubbles (calmly), very upset."No Ms. Bubbles," said both Sylvia and Luna at the same time. "GOOD YOU BETTER NOT BE! I'm going to continue class now," said Ms. Bubbles.

After math class, Sylvia had Science. Turns out she would see Luna in science class too. "My name is Mr. Kai, welcome to my classroom." said the science teacher. "If you do something wrong once you'll be having detention in this classroom."

After science, Sylvia had gym class. Of course she would see Luna again. They had dodgeball today. Sylvia was on the same team as Luna. Luna was really good at this game! She never missed any of her targets. After gym, Sylvia and Luna decided to look at their schedules. They found out that they would have every class together. Sylvia decided to eat lunch with Luna. There, she would also befriend a noble flareon named Flare, a shy vaporeon named Rainer, and a silly jolteon named lightning.

(I know this is kinda cringe 😭)