Chapter 3

The next day, Sylvia woke up on time instead of sleeping when her alarm rang like last time. She made herself breakfast since her parents were still asleep. She then brushed her teeth and after that headed outside to her bus stop. She noticed her new friends from yesterday and excitedly greeted them. The bus was a little late today.

When they arrived at school they noticed a huge crowd of pokèmon surrounding an espeon and a glaceon. "What's going on? Who's that?" asked a curious Sylvia. Lightning wanted to find out too. "She's one of the popular pokèmon at this school. She's a bully too. I found that out yesterday while you were in the bathroom..." Luna explained while looking at the espeon with an unhappy face. "What's her name?" Sylvia asked. "Her name i-" before Luna could finish, she was rudely interrupted by the espeon. "My name's Crysta." said the rude pokèmon. Luna looked away from her, now feeling upset.

"I see you're friends with the little brat." said Crysta, amused to see the reaction of one of her favorite targets. "Hey, who are you calling a brat!" yelled Luna angrily. "You of course." replied the the bully with a smirk. "Hey, calm down Luna." said a worried and nervous Rainer. "Who are you?" asked Crysta, turning her attention to the Sylveon. "I'm Sylvia, and I don't think you should be bullying other pokèmon." replied a brave Sylvia. "Oh please! You're just jealous your not popular and have power like me." said Crysta. "The only one who's jealous would be you " said Luna.

"Hey Sylvia," said Crysta ignoring anything the other angry pokèmon said "Feel free to leave these losers and become friends with me any time you want. It would be better for you." Then a glaceon came over and stood by Crysta. "Hi I'm Crystal." said the new face. "Ignore her, she's my friend. She's kind of popular since she's friends with me." said a now annoyed Crysta. "Is she a bully too?" asked a nervous Rainer who was still trying to calm Luna. "Nah she isn't. I tell her to use her power and join me but she doesn't even listen. She's just an idiot." said Crysta now leaving since the glaceon interrupted her. Crystal looked kind of hurt by that comment. Then suddenly the bell rung and they all left for class.