Mere Biwi: Tujhe dekh dekh Sona..💖

Anu got startled by this. She hit him on the forehead with her full force with the torch. Anuj shrieked in pain, and as soon as Anu was about to shout out for help. He kept his hand on her mouth and almost screamed, Anu main hun main Anuj tumhara Anuj tumahra pati yaad hai shaadi huyi thi humari.

He held his forehead up with one hand and whimpered to himself: Anuj tune bhi kisse panga le liya koi sehmi billi nahi sherni hai mere biwi... Kitni zor se maara hai ab pittegi wo alag.

He looked up at Anu, his hand still covering her mouth. Her eyes were wide open. She went into a shock state with this revelation.

Anuj felt warm liquid flowing from his forehead. He checked with his fingers. The blood drops started falling over his eyebrow. Anu panicked and started breathing heavily. He uncovered her mouth quickly. As soon as he tried to say something, she went unconscious and fell to the ground.

 As soon as he tried to say something, she went unconscious and fell to the ground

Anuj yelled while picking her up. Annnuuu........ Maa..Bhavesh...Maa Anu behosh ho gy hai Maa...Bhavesh. He forgot his own injury. Bhavesh came running downstairs, the lights were switched on, and Anuj rushed inside, carrying Anu. He put her on the sofa, picked up the jug of water from the kitchen, and started putting droplets of water on her. Anu regained her consciousness. She was still in a shock state but calmed herself.

Kanta Maa was all startled and checked her forehead for fever. She asked: Ye sab kaise huya. Aur beta tumhe chot kaise lag gy. Both were silent.

Kmaa: Bhavess ja ander se phirstt bokss leke aa dawai wala.

Bhavesh: Maa usee phirstt aid bokss khte hai.

Kmaa: Toh aisa kehne se wo khud chal kar aa jayega. Samgh aya na toh tokk matt ja leke aa.

Anuj smirkingly looked at Anu. But she instead stood up, went toward her sewing machine, and came back with clean cotton. She said: Maa ye chot saaph krde main phataphat dettol leke aati hun.

Kmaa took off his spectacles in one hand and dressed his wound. After this, she caressed his head lovingly and said: Beta theek ho na. Aankh toh nahi dukh rahi. Doctor ko bula laye kya.

She did the wound dressing.

In the meantime Anu came with turmeric milk and gave the glass to Kmaa: Maa wo dard kamm ho jayega aur ghaav bhi jaldi bharega.

Kmaa said to lighten the situation: Mere peene se Anuj ka ghaav bhar jayega kya and laughed at her own joke. Anu narrowed her eyes, went to the kitchen, and started arranging the kitchen shelf.

Anuj stood up and said: Maa main chalta hun. Anu's heart started the fastest race it could.

Bhavess: Jija g tame bahut zaruri kaam na ho toh aj raat yahi ruk jayiye abhi toh cab wagarh kuch nahi milegi.

Kmaa: Aur nahi toh kya subah se bahar khade hain thakk gaye honge. Aur chot bhi lagi hai. Apka apna ghar hi toh hai ye bhi.

Anuj constantly looking at Anu said: Nahi maaji aap sab pareshan honge main