Ek Surat: bholi bhali hai do Naina sidhe sadhe hai ♥️

The sun rose in Anupmaa's room first

The sun rose in Anupmaa's room first. Anuj nudged Anupama by scooping her more in to himself and kissing softly on her neck: Annuuu utho na.

Anupama pushed herself more into him.

Anuj trailing his hand on her face contours: Jaan.

Anu got straightened, covered herself completely with the duvet, and shook her head from inside.

Anuj pressed his lips. When he did not say anything for a minute or two, she removed the duvet just up to her eyes and looked at him with sleepy eyes. He kissed her forehead: Mere ek meeting hai US client ke saath 5 baje. Mujhe tumhare haath se kuch khaake jana hai, tum naha ke hi kitchen mein jaogi toh jao nahalo please, aur mere liye french toast aur chocolate milk bana do.

Anu looked at him with all the love in the world and smiled that how this ruthless, strict businessman turns in to an adorable, soft goofball around her. She covered herself again with the duvet: Kapde. He kissed her forehead over the duvet and gave her his shirt. She wore it and quickly rushed towards the washroom.

Anuj: Annnuuu

She turned: ji

He scanned her from top to bottom. She was standing there with her hair open, in his see-through shirt that was reaching half her thighs, and nudging one leg with the other like a flamingo. He got a handful of petals from the bed and went near her. He decorated her hair with petals and put some on her way to the bathroom: Ek din na main tumhe sirf phoolon se sajaunga, no shirt, nothing. Phir tum mere cute si queen honeybee lagogi.

She looked at him with surprise and chuckled: waise Kapadia ji bahut zor se katti hai honeybee bach ke rahiega.

Anuj touched her teethmarks on his chest: katti toh hai, then bent and licked her lips: Per shehad bhi toh ghol dete hai.

She looked at him questionably.

He smiled: Jaise Kapadia ji, Jai Shri Krishna, surrie surrie, thenkyou, Bhapp, Aap bade wo hai wagarh wagarh bolke tumne mere zindagi mein shehad ghol dia hai. She kept staring into his eyes perceiving the enormous love, respect and passion they hold for her.

He smiled at her wife who was totally lost in his eyes, rolled one of her hair locks on his finger, pulled her closer, and placed a very soft kiss on her lips: Shaam ko room mein jaldi aajana warna main sab ke beech mein se uthake le ayunga.

She chuckled: Bhapp kuch bhi.

Anuj: Achaa phir se kuch bhi and started tickling her bad. Anujhh acha nahi nahi. They giggled together. Anuj kissed her cheeks multiple times.

Anu: Main jaun.

Anuj shook his head negatively: Chalo na kahin bhaag chalte hai.

Anu coming back to her housewife mode: Emm Kapadia ji.. Pata hai kitna kaam pada hai, pooja hai, saadi hai, mehman ayenge aur phir..